Car sex

I had my thighs rubbing against eachother, trying to find some sort of relief from the pounding in my core. I looked over to the drivers seat and saw that C/N was focused on the road. I couldn't take it anymore so I moved a hand slowly down to my jeans and started palming myself.

I bit my lip to try to hold back my moans. I then slipped it into my underwear and started to tease my clit, getting wetter and wetter.

The I stuck a finger in and let out a moan. I covered my mouth and looked over to C/N who was staring at me. His eyes flicked back and forth from my face to my hand, that was still in my pants.

He chuckled at looked back at the road. "Someone is horny," he growled in that sexy tone of his.

"I can't help it, especially when you look so sexy," I whined.

He just chuckled. I smirked and put my other hand on his knee. "What do you think yout doing?" He asked.

I didnt respond, instead I started to inch my hand closer and closer to his crotch. His breath hitched as I reached his inner thigh. I hummed and layed my palm flat on his crotch, feeling his dick already hardening.

I chuckled, "Looks like someones horny."

He groaned and suddenly pulled to the side of the highway. He turned the engine off then unbuckled himself and I whithout a word.

"What do you think your doing?" I asked.

"You started it," he growled as he lifted me onto his lap. I leaned down and captured his lips in mine, the kiss instantly heated. I took both our shirts off and kissed down his chest. He started to pant as i got on my knees in between his legs.

I slowly undid his jeans and pulled them down along with his boxers. I smiled and licked from the base of his dick up to the head. He gripped tightly to the door and middle console.

I hummed and wrapped my lips around him, swirling mu tounge around. He dug his fingers into my hair, urging me to do more.

I started to bob my head up and down, sucking hard and humming. "Fuck, Y/N, I'm gonna-" he moaned out but before he could finnish I pulled him out.

He looked at me very confused but it faded away as I started to pull down my jeans and underwear. I straddled his lap and whispered in his ear, "I want you to finnish inside me."

He groaned and held onto my hips. I lined up with his dick and slammed down with a pleasured screem. I gripped tightly onto his shoulders as I adjusted to him.

After a mineute or two i started to roll my hips slowly and a moan slipped out of both of our lips. He leaned forward and growled in my ear, "God baby girl your so tight." I moaned and started to bounce on him.

He made hickies onto my neck, bringing me closer to the edge. "Your mine and now you have the marks to prove it," he growled.

I moaned louder and gripped onto his shoulders, the windows of the car starting to fog up. "C/N I'm close."

He groaned and nodded, thrusting his hips up to meet my bounces. "I am too baby girl. Tell me, whos the only one who can make you feel this good?"

"You daddy! Only you and your dick! Cum inside me please daddy-" I was cut off by my own orgasm. I arched my back and moaned loudly.

"Fuck thats so hot Y/N." C/N managed before cumming deep inside me. When we came down from our highs we sat there in silence, besides our heavy breathing.

Once I had cought my breath I slowly got off of him, groaning as i did. We both quickly got dressed and righted ourselves up the best we could.

C/N started the car up again once we were both buckled and pulled back out onto the highway, taking my hand in his.

Sorry that was shit, thankyou so much guys.