Prom Night (Part 2)

"Oh I'm gonna have so much fun with you~"

I blushed and hummed as I started to grind back against his crotch, feeling his already erect member behind his pants. (C/N) groaned softly and grinded back. "Oh so you wanna play dirty now do you?~ Well I can play dirty too~" He hummed into my ear.

He then unzipped the back of my dress, making it fall to the floor and exposing my almost fully nude body. He picked me up and layed me down onto the bed, now taking his time with examining my body.

"No bra?~" He hummed as he moved a hand to grope one of my breasts, making me gasp at the sudden touch.

"Well the dress didn't fit right with one on.." I muttered.

"Hmm I'm not surprised, you have an amazing chest~" He then leaned down to take in one of my nipples into his mouth, sucking and nipping at it.

I gasped and arched my back slightly as I started to moan. "(C/N)~ M-my nipples are sensitive~"

(C/N) smirked and pulled away slightly. "Thats why I'm doing it~" He then leaned down to do the same thing to my other nipple, only making me moan more.

My hands found their way into his hair, grasping it tightly as he continued to tease my breasts. Soon he slowly moved down the length of my body, lower and lower until he reached my panties. He looked up at me and chuckled. "I see you dressed for the occasion~" He teased as he traced a finger at the hem of my lace panties that were very much see through.

"M-maybe~" I teased back with a slight giggle.

"Naughty, naughty (pet name)~" He growled lowly before taking my panties in between his teeth and tugging them down all while making eye contact. He then kissed his way back up until his face was right in front of my pussy.

I blushed lightly and bit my lip as I watched him slowly spread my legs and place them onto his shoulders. He smirked at me one more time before leaning forward, now fully eating me out.

I quickly gripped onto the sheets and moaned at the feeling, making my eyes flutter closed from the over wealming pleasure. He continued to eat me out as if I was the last meal he would ever have. Soon my legs began to tighten around his head and shake slightly.

"M-master~ I-I'm close~" I moaned out, practically clawing at everything and anything I could reach.

He smirked and slapped my thigh. "Go on then~ Cum for me you little slut~" He growled against me before eating me out even more, slapping my thighs every so often.

Not long after he said this, my legs began to shake and my back arched as I finally reached my first orgasm of the night. When I finally came down from my high I panted softly and looked down at (C/N) who was now moving his head away from between my thighs. He got off the bed and slowly started to strip infront of me. Once he was fully naked and stroked himself slowly as he looked over me, contiplating on what to do next.

He then smirked and hummed. "Hands and knees~"

I blushed and nodded before doing so, sticking my ass out just like just how he likes it. Soon I felt his weight shift on the bed from behind me before I felt the tip of his cock teasing my entrance. I whined and pushed back against him.

"Don't tease..~"

He slapped my ass and smirked, earning a small moan from me. "Then beg for it~"

I bit my lip and whined. "Please~ Please Master just fuck me already~ I need your cock in my so fucking bad~" I begged all while shaking my ass at him.

I heard a small groan erupt from his throat before he thrusted fully into me at once. I moaned loudly and arched my back at the feeling of finally being filled by him. After a minute or two of me adjusting he gripped onto my hips and started to thrust into me agressively. I moaned loudly and gripped onto the sheets, the feeling almost indiscribable.

(C/N) tsked behind me and slapped my ass. "Quiet down or you'll wake up the whole floor~" He hummed before he pushed down inbetween my shoulder blades; pushing my face into the pillow to muffle my pleasured screams. He then continued but even faster and harder, pulling my hips into his pelvis everytime he thrusted just to go even deeper inside me.

I moaned loudly as my legs almost gave out when he hit my G-spot hard. "There!~ Right there!~ Please Master!~ Please don't stop!~"

He groaned lowly before continuing to hit that spot repeatedly, my moans only getting louder and louder.

"Oh god!~ (C/N) I'm gonna cum again~" I moaned out only to whine loudly when he suddenly slowed down. He grabbed me by my hair and pulled me up so my back was against his chest, making me moan softly.

"How badly do you want to cum (pet name)?~" He growled into my ear.

"So fucking bad Master~ Please let me cum~ God I need to cum so bad, it aches to hold it~"

He hummed and reached around to my clit and started to rub it before going back to pounding my G-spot head on. "Go on then~ Cum for me baby~" He groaned.

I moaned loudly and bounced back against his thrusts before gasping, my back arching and my eyes rolling back as I cum; cumming harder than the first time.

(C/N) groans and goes even faster. "Oh fuck~ You just got so fucking tight baby~ God I'm gonna cum too~"

I nod and moved my hips with him. "Yes Master!~ Please cum!~ Please cum inside me!~ God I need your cum deep inside me~"

He groaned and slapped my ass hard, now leaving marks all over my neck and shoulders. "Oh fuck yeah~ Shit I'm- Fuck I'm cumming!~ (Y/N)!~" He bite into my shoulder hard as he finally cums into me.

We both panted hard and collapse onto the bed. (C/N) slowly pulls out and rubs my aching sides as he leaves small kisses all over my body. "You did so good for me... Such a good (pet name).." He cooes into my ear.

I smile and lean back against him. He pulled the covers over the both of us and pulled me closer to him. "Lets just get cleaned up tomorrow, ok?"

I nod and grunt, already half asleep so it doesn't take long for me to fully drift off.

Alright here it is. Hope you enjoy and leave any scenerio ideas in the comments

-Nox