Discovering Bounderies

Last Chapter

He brought his face down to my ear and I shivered at his breath against my skin. "Don't worry baby, we're far from over," he growled. I arch my back and moaned knowing this is going to be a long night.

Continued...

"I want to try something new, if that's okay with you," he asked with concern.

I looked at him in the eyes and purred, "Do what ever you please with me baby, I'm all yours."

"Just tell me of its too much, okay?" I nodded. Then just like that, he was an animal. But I wasn't complaining, if anything it turned me on even more. "I think someone needs to be punished," he growled.

"Oh really?" I purred.

"You've been a naughty girl. Starting without me. Your such a dirty little smut for me aren't you."

"What are you going to do about it?"

"Turn around on your stomach and find out." I did so, shaking my ass in the air as I did.

"Do your worst," I growled at him. Then without warning swung his hand down onto my bare ass. It hurt but it was pleasurable. I moaned slightly at the contact. (C/N) groaned at the sound and smacked my ass again, making me moan even more.

"You love it when I spank you, don't you. Daddy's little slut like to be punished."

He didn't let me answer before smacking my ass another time. This went on for another mineute or two. If I wasn't turned on then, I definitely am now.

"Fuck daddy I think I'm gonna cum," I moaned. He instantly stopped and got off the bed. I groaned at the loss of contact. He walked over to the closet. Then a mineute later, hecame out with a blindfold and a pair of handcuffs.

He got onto the bed and put them on me. When he was done he stepped back and looked at me. My hands were chained to the headboard, and my eyes were covered.

I layed there on my back waiting for anything to happen. Then I felt (C/N) finger travel down my neck and to my right breast. It circled around my erect nipple, teasing me.

"Please (C/N) do something, anything," I begged, pulling at my restraints.

I felt his hot breath on my ear and he whispered, "Thats not how you ask and you know that."

"Please daddy, just fuck me. Fuck me so hard," I whined. He hummed and shifted on the bed. Minutes passed and I squirmed on the bed, becoming more and more impatient.

Then I felt (C/N)'s dick go fully inside my pussy, filling me all the way up. I screamed in pleasure and dug my finger nails into the palm of my hands. I heard him groan above me and growl, "God always so tight for me (Y/N)."

He instantly started thrusting hard into me, making the bed rock. Only seconds after he started thrusting he was pounding me senseless. I did my best to meet his thrusts, feeling myself get closer to my orgasm.

He ripped off my blindfold suddenly and growled, "I want you to look me in the eyes as you fun."

I tugged harder and harder at my restraints needing to grasp onto him. "Please!" I begged. I nodded and quicky unhandcuffed me. I instantly flipped us over and started riding him, getting us even closer to our orgasms.

I clawed at his chest and shoulders, marking him as mine. His hands were at my waist helping me bounce harder and faster. "(C/N) look at me," I moaned. We made eye contact and cummed at the same time.

We rode through our highs and I finnaly collapsed onto his chest. "Holy shit," I whispered, trying to regain my breathing.

"We should try new things more often," he chuckled.

"Hell yeah."

AU
Another sucky one but whatever. Hoped you liked it.