Swimming Pool

It was summer and (C/N) had invited me over to his house to go swimming becouse it was supposed to be like 90 degrees out. I showed up in his house in my ruby red swim dress, covering my ruby red bikini that showed off my curves. I knocked on his door and he was there instantly.

"Hi (C/N)," I said with a tiny of blush on my cheeks.

"Hey (Y/N). Come on in." I walked inside and he lead me through the house to the back door. Once outside he pulled off his shirt revealing his six pack and perfectly toned body.

I bit my lip and quickly looked away. He didn't seem to notice and jumped into the pool. When he rose back to the surface he looked at me and said, "Come on the water feels great." 

I nodded and slowly pulled off my dress, exposing my bikini. I heard a slight gasp from him and grinned. "Like what you see?" I purred and walked over to the side of the pool, swaying my hips as I did.

He bit his lip and quickly looked away. I jumped in and came up to the surface right in front of him. I rose an eyebrow at him and asked, "Well do you?"

He made a very audible swallow and look down at me. "Very," he said.

"And what are you gonna do about it?" I purred, dragging a finger from his shoulder down to his V-line.

He grabed my wrist roughly, "Watch what you do. You may regret it," he growled.

"Mmmm, would I regret it or would I enjoy it?"

He grabbed my chin and lifted it to meet his gaze, "Lets find out then." Then he smashed his lips on mine and wrapped an arm around my waist, pulling me close to him. I gasped as I felt his very hard dick rubbing against my pussy.

"Someone is a little excited," I muse.

"This is what you do to me," he growled as he began to attack my neck, leaving hickeys everywhere.

I was moaning slightly, arching my back and neck to him. "God (C/N) please."

"Please what?" He growled in my ear as he started to massuage one of my tits.

"Please fuck me," I moaned and closed my eyes.

"As you wish." He then slipped off my bottoms and his swim trunks. He grabbed my ass and I jumped up on his waist, wrapping my legs and arms around him to keep balance.

I lined us up and slamed onto is dick with a loud moan. I groaned at the feeling and looked down at me with wide eyes. He brought my face close to his and started to kiss me slowly, savoring it.

(C/N) then moved very slowly in an out of me. It was too slow for my liking so i started to meet his thrusts, faster and harder than him. He broke the kiss and looked at me with dark eyes and said, "Are you sure you wanna go like that. Couse if i start, i dont think i can stop."

I brought my lips to his ear and purred, "I want you to fuck me so hard and fast that youll have tp carry me home. Do it, daddy."

He groaned and gripped my hips hard, enough to bruise, and said, "God damn you (Y/N). Im gonna destroy you."

The he started pounding me senseless. I was screaming from pleasure and greedily met his thrusts.

"Daddy... Close," i managed out before cumming onto his dick and he soon followed.

We stood there trying to catch our breaths, clinging onto eachother. He finnally pulled out and put our bottoms back on. He carried me to the edge of the pool and sat me down.

"I know this is a little late but, will you be my girlfriend?"

I chuckled and said, "Id love too."

A/N
Yeah really shitty sorry i wasnt in the mood but whatever. Give me more requests they help alot.