Kissing

(C/N) and I were walking back home from school to the apartment building we shared. Thats how we kinda met. When he moved to the building in 6th grade I was the first person who greeted him and we've been friends since. But that was five years ago. The feeling I had for him have changed, stronger.

"Do you want to study at your place or mine?" He suddenly asks beside me.

"How about yours, we studied at mine last time." He nods and I thought I see a hint of redness on his cheeks but I ignore it.

We walk into the building and into his apartment. We walk down the hall to his room and I instantly plop down on his bed. "God how is it your bed is much compfier than mine," I say as I sprawl out.

(C/N) shakes his head and chuckles before laying down next to me. "It is pretty comfy." He turns around to face me and looks down. I look up at him and see him biting his bottom lip nervously.

"Whats wrong?" I instantly ask, propping myself up.

"(Y/N) I need to tell you something very important and I need you to promise me that you won't do anything stupid."

"You know you can tell me anything (C/N). I promise not to do anything stupid," I say as I look into his eyes to prove I'm telling the truth.

He nods and takes a deep breath, "(Y/N) ever since the day we met I felt a connection. And as the years went by, it got stronger." He puased and tool my hand, "(Y/N) I'm in love with you. And I want to ask you if you'd be my girlfriend."

I layed there speechless becouse my best friend and crush just explained to me exactly how I feel for him. I wrapped an arm around his neck and said, "(C/N) I feel the same way and of course I'll be your girlfriend."

He smiled happily at me and cupped my cheek with his hand. "You mean it?"

"Of course (C/N)."

He moved his head closer and whispered in my ear, "Then is it okay if I kiss you?"

His breath sent a shiver down my spine and my throat clenched up. I nodded quickly and he instantly smashed his lips on mine. I puller him down on top of me to deepen the kiss.

His hands traveled up and down my side's as mine tangled in his (C/C/H) hair. When we finnaly parted for air we just stared at eachother and smiled. "We should probably do our homework before we forget," I chuckle and push him off me.
He chuckles himself and gets off the bed to grab both of our stuff.

A/N
Sorry I know it was shit but I promise I'll get better and that the next chapter is smut.

WC: 493