Author's Note

Hello! Thank you for taking notice of my "Demon Slayer: Kyojuro Rengoku x Female OC Fanfic". Even though it is an own character insert story just think of it as an x reader fanfic where you are the OC, I will not embarrass you in any way that you want to literally strangle your phones. I promise I will not make this story cringe, if you ever felt cringe in any event of the story, don't be shy and immediately report it to me so I could change it to your comfort. I will not also add any lemons for god's sake I am still a minor and I am not comfortable writing any of it or even try and read it.

The OC I will create will be strong but not overpowered, too many power is like a whole other level and I will be having a headache of how to deal of such power, I want this fanfic to be realistic as it could be, like my OC is truly character in the Demon Slayer Anime so any advice of how to make this more realistic would be appreciated in the comment section. This fanfic will be very bloody and gory so you have been warned.

Enjoy reading! And if you don't like my story then your free to go because you are truly missing out. This fanfic of mine is not like any other fanfic that you will find.

You are love by, LovieJ34