iii. 𝖻𝗎𝗋𝗇

iii. burn:

    "PEOPLE lie

    "PEOPLE lie. Even after all you've done for them...they still lie. Especially teenage boys...they lie the most." Jewel's voice over stated.

"Well, sweetheart, he was not go for you anyways." Enzo grumbled.

Jewel and Hope sat side by side in Emma's office. When they girls found out Landon had lied, they took matters in their own hands. They did black magic, with the help of a certain brunette Saltzman twin.

"So, was no one going to comment on them using black manic?" Matt asked.

"Why are you—?" Kol started.

"Kol..." Elijah stopped his brother.

"I see you two decided to double down on your nihilism this morning." Emma stated to the girls.

"Trying to be rich with honesty."Hope answered plainly.

"Start from the beginning." Emma encouraged Hope and Jewel.

"Well, of the first boy I was started to like that turned out to be a liar...?" Jewel started as she fiddled with her jewelry.

"Or my first boyfriend—ish who killed my mother?" Hope sarcastically stated to Emma.

"See, not letting Hope could prevent Hayley's death." Klaus clasped his hands together.

"We don't know how she died, Niklaus." Elijah huffed.

Emma rolled her eyes, "Of your decision to perform black magic on school grounds last night."

"Maybe we could table this until I catch the guy I was trying to find by using black magic. Because the long that Landon Kirby is out there, the greater the chance he tells people about this school and the kind of people we have hidden behind the gates." Hope argued against her.

    "You know there's a beacon that alters me when someone's using magic. You two knew you would be caught." Emma argued. She was getting tired of the stubborn teenager.