𝗑𝗏𝗂𝗂. 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗒 𝖺𝗅𝗂𝗏𝖾

xvii

xvii. stay alive:

   "WE aren't going to stay here and do nothing

   "WE aren't going to stay here and do nothing. MG is missing on a full moon and Rafael is in a lunar psychosis. I'm going out to find him, Hope." Henrik huffed as he grabbed his jacket.

    "And Landon, Landon is missing to Henrik." Hope reminded her brother.

     "Alaric you're very irresponsible." Luke stated.

     Alaric held up his hands in defense, "I haven't done anything yet."

      "Hope, Henrik," Alaric called out from behind the them. "Look, I need Henrik with Rafael. Hope your with me." he informed.

       "Why can't I go with you? MG is a friend of Jeremiah's therefore he is a friend of mine. I want to go search for him." Henrik insisted as he put on his jacket.

       "Noting that you didn't mention Landon, you are staying here," Alaric stated as he gestured for Hope to come on before he looked at Henrik. "Look after Rafael. Be an alpha."

        Henrik rolled his eyes but he walked into the room where Rafael and Emma resided in. "Rafael, just tell us everything you know. Take it one step at a time." he stated to the werewolf who was uneasy.

     "Nothing good is going to come out of this. I can't." Jo announced.

    "Have a little hope. The kids are good at what they do." Stefan replied.

"Landon! Run!" Rafael shouted in the middle of his story. Emma quickly ran over to the sedatives and began to fill the syringe. Henrik walked closer to Rafael and placed a hand on his shoulder. He used his free hand to stop Emma from sedating Rafael.

"Hey, buddy. I need you to calm down before that lady sedates you." Henrik calmed Rafael down.

"He was the last person I expected to be gentle." Damon commented.