𝗑𝗂𝗂𝗂. 𝗐𝗁𝖺𝗍'𝖽 𝗂 𝗆𝗂𝗌𝗌

xiii

xiii. what'd i miss:

     "NO naptime for you?" Henrik asked Jewel, who leaned up against the wall

       Jewel squinted her eyes at him, which caused Henrik to smirk. "You are not funny."

       Henrik smiled at her and gently lifted his hand to examine her face. "It won't last long, Gem. You will have to tell someone eventually...even your father."

          Jewel pushed Henrik's hand away from her. "Leave me alone, Henrik." she snapped and walked away from the tribrid.

           "My poor daughter." Enzo sighed.

          Jeremiah squinted his eyes as he watched Jewel walk away from Henrik. He took this to his advantage and walked over to Henrik. "What's going on?" he asked his best friend.

        Henrik parted his mouth slightly before he closed it. "Ask Jewel. I wish I could tell you." he answered. Before Jeremiah could ask another question, it was time for lights out.

         After the crew drifted off to sleep, Hope stared at Jewel, like she was trying to burn a hole in the witch's head. "Why are you staring at me?" Jewel asked Hope.

            "What's wrong? You won't tell anyone besides Henrik." Hope asked her and Jewel sighed.

             "If I tell you, would you leave me alone?" Jewel questioned in annoyance.

"Jeremiah is going to be pissed that she told them before him." Damon blew.

"He'll live." Bonnie waved it off.

             Hope nodded. Jewel took a deep breath before she relived the most traumatic memory of her life.

"Did I tell Landon the wrong hiding place for the urn? Oops." Hope announced her presence to the night hag, that was going through the Mikaelson crest to find the urn. Hope attacked the Night Hag and the two began to fight.