𝗑𝗏𝗂. 𝗐𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝖾𝗌 𝗇𝖾𝗑𝗍?

xvi

xvi. what comes next?:

      "HENRIK, who is that guy?" Josie asked Henrik, who rested his head on Hope's shoulder

"Some weirdo Ric and I met in Kansas." Henrik answered as he took his head off of Hope's shoulder.

"Why were you in Kansas? Oh, wait, let me guess, it involved you insinuating yourself into a situation where only you could be the hero. You and your sister are a lot a like, Henrik." Lizzie guessed.

"She just loves to pick fights, doesn't she?" Hayley asked.

Henrik rolled his eyes. "Does it matter?" he asked Lizzie.

"Lizzie, as a matter of fact, yeah." Hope answered Lizzie.

"Hope, I swear you will do anything for attention. I was talking to your brother." Lizzie replied.

"Arguing is the last thing they should be doing right now." Finn scoffed.

Hope scoffed, "Said the narcissist."

"Said the...other narcissist." Lizzie argued.

Kai chucked, "Good one, Lindsey."

"You know that's not her name." Jo rolled her eyes.

"Aloha, dear, let me out these chains. Just one time." Kai begged.

"No thanks, I have enough serial killers free at the moment." Aloha replied.

"Says me, shut up, both of you." Henrik interrupted the girls's argument as he closed his eyes and placed his head back on his sister's shoulder.

"The boy just wants to sleep in the midst of chaos." Kol smiled.

"Actually, maybe I was a little jealous, Lizzie. Maybe I wanted what you had. A simple day with my family. I lost half of my stuff in that fire, including the only painting I made with my dad. Why would I do that to myself?" Hope asked Lizzie.