You Can Stay (Benny)

I went into my full windup as my friend, MJ, was batting. "Cmon, Y/N!" My friend Zoe cheered.

"Strike one!" Maria laughed.

"You got this, MJ!" I cheered. She laughs. As I went into the full windup again, I here someone from my right of the field. I wasn't paying attention. The ball came smacking down on the back of my thigh. (If you're a pitcher, you'll understand! IT HURTS SO BADDD)

"Fuck!" I whisper.

"That looked like it hurt." A really cute boy laughed.

"Yeah." I smile. "Cmon, girls. We've had our turn. Let's let them play."

"No- it's okay." The boy smiles. "Finish your game."

"Thank you." I rub some dirt on the ball, not being afraid to get my hands dirty. I then wipe the ball on my pants.

"0 balls, 1 strike!" Maria puts her glove back on and squats. I look over to see the cute baseball boy staring right at me. I blush. "Y/N!" I snap back into reality. I take a deep breath. I step back, going into my windup. I see the ball go straight across the plate.

"Strike two!" Maria cheers. I giggle.

"Dang, Benny-Man, she's good!" I hear a boy say. I choose to ignore it.

"One more, Y/N!" Zoe yells from outfield. "You got this!"

I go back into my windup, the ball finally leaving my hands. I wince at the pain in my shoulder. I try to put some pressure. "You really shouldn't be pitching, you know that!" MJ pleads.

"I'm not a pussy, MJ." I scoff.

"True." She smiles.

I turn around, still holding my shoulder. "You boys wanna join? Or we can leave, if you'd like." The boy smiles and looks at his team.

"Sure!" He smiles.

"Benny! They're girls?" The short one says.

"So? They're better than you." He laughs as he walks up to me. "I'm Benny."

"I'm Y/N, nice to meet you." I smile.

"Pretty name." He flirts.

"Y/N! You're up." Maria yells from the plate. "I need to sit down, my legs are killing me."

"I'll catch!" A ginger boy responds. He walks over to us. "Woah. You're hotter more close up." I snort.

"Dude." Benny lightly shoves him.

"I'm Hamilton, but pretty ladies call me Ham." He smirks while winking.

"Oh, do they now? Well, Ham, are you sure you wanna play catcher, because I'm a terrible batter."I smirk.

"Yes, ma'am." He responds.

"Alrighty." I smile as I walk to the dugout and grab my wooden bat.

"That's pretty beaten up." A boy says.

"Yeah, it's been through hell." I shake my head. I walk up to the plate.

"Ready?" Zoe asks from the mound.

"You pitch?" I ask.

"Nope!" She yells.

"Oh." I mumble. Ham starts laughing. I giggle. I get into my stance. I raise my bat to my ear. (Not too high, tho.) Everyone said I had a perfect stance and I agree with them. I move the bat in circles. I step back from the plate as it was a strike. "You got some nice pitches!"

"Now you've seen it!" MJ yells from the dugout. "Hit a homer!" She cheers. I chuckle. I get back into my beautiful stance. The ball comes flying towards the plate. I swing. Crack! The ball goes over the fence.

"Aw, no!" Ham yells.

"Don't worry! We have tons!" I laugh.

"You do?" Ham asks. I wave my hand, telling him to follow. He does as I say. I take the top off the bucket.

"WOAH!" He yells. Benny comes running over.

"Damn!" He laughs.

"They're ours actually." I hear a familiar voice.

"I swear to my mama." I mumble.

"Aw, man!" The short one with glasses groans.

"You play with girls now?" Phillips laughs.

"You play like a 4 year old girl. I would shut your big ass mouth." I snap. He looks offended. I feel a presence next to me. I see Benny. I smile.

"He's a jerk." He mumbles in my ear.

"Tell me about it." I mumble back. He chuckles.

"What's so funny, lovebirds?" Benny and I both shoot our gaze at Phillips.

"Oh, nothing. Just the two of us talking about how big of a jerk you are." Benny chuckles.

"The man is correct." I snort.

"Tomorrow, noon. At our field." He scoffs.

"Look, man. I really don't wanna do this." Zoe complains.

"Or are you just a pussy?" Phillips laughs.

"Have you ever tasted one?" Ham asks. I snort. I laugh hysterically, along with Benny.

"What does that mean?" The boys ask. I look at Benny.

"N-nothing." I choke out.

"Yeah. Nothin, man." Benny laughs even harder. He puts a hand on my shoulder.

"I'm gonna piss myself!" I cackle even more.

"Jerks." Phillips mumbles.

"Bye, Non-Pussy-Eater!" I laugh. I start wobbling while laughing with Benny back into the dugout.

"I can't!" He screams while falling to the floor.

"Dude!" I fall next to him. "We're gonna kick his Pussy-Free ass tomorrow."

Benny cackles even more. "Yeah, we are."

(This chapter got some chuckles out of me)