You're with... Him? (Benny Rodriguez)

I grab my glove and my bathing suit.

(If you don't like it I understand!)

I put my bathing suit under the tight white tank-top Benny gave me when I slept over at his house. I put on some shorts, along with my P.F. Flyers, Dodgers hat and rushed out of the door. I just almost missed Benny.

"Benny!" I yell as so catch up with him. "Hey." I breathe heavily.

"Hey, princess." I gives me a quick kiss.

"Y/N?!" I hear my brother shout. Benny and I whip our heads around to see Phillips. "You're dating that wimp?! I'm gonna fucking kill you, Rodriguez!" He shouts. I grab Benny's hand and we start sprinting while laughing. We stop at the Sandlot, sweat dripping down our faces.

"I didn't even know he was home!" I burst out laughing more. Benny smiles and nods his head.

"Benny, I'm baking like a toasted piece of bacon!" Yeah-Yeah shouts. "Oh, hey, Y/N. Anywho, Benny, pool?" Benny sighs in defeat.

"POOL!" Ham yells. "YES!" I giggle.

"You have something to wear, babe?" Benny asks me. I nod and pull the tank-top strap off my shoulder to revel my bikini. Benny quickly covers his eyes.

"I'm not gonna flash yo-!" Benny rushes over and covers my mouth.

"Okay, okay. I believe you." He mumbles. "Wait... is that my..." I smirk. "You look hot in it, so I don't mind." He smirks.

"You look even better in it, but 'I believe you' " I mimic him. He laughs and shakes his head.

"The things you do to me." He sighs. He plants a kiss on my lips.

"Uh, guys? We're leaving!" Smalls waves his hand.

"R-right! Sorry." Benny puts his hand on my back and guides me out of the Sandlot. I put my head on his shoulder. "You okay?"

"Yeah. Just a little tired." I mumble.

"Oh, well, I can bring you home and you can chill." He offers. I scoff.

"Hell no. Thank you, though. The boys just love me so much they wouldn't enjoy themselves if I wasn't there." I chuckle.

"They don't love you as much as me." He looks me in the eyes and kisses me. He puts a finger under my chin and lifts my head up. Our lips fit together like a jigsaw puzzle and the pieces fit perfectly.

"Rodriguez!" Phillips shouts.

"Shit!" He grabs my hand a yanks me.

"Ow!" I yelp.

"Shit! I'm sorry, baby." He kisses where he pulled my hand and pulls it again. I start laughing. I look behind me to see my brother still chasing us.

"I-I'm 14, Jordan! I can have a boyfriend!" I shout.

"Screw it." I hear Benny mumble.

"Wh-?" Benny picks me up. My ass was in his face. ( 💀) I see Phillips again. "Oh, hi!" I wave. Phillips eventually gives up and stops running. "He stopped!" I laugh. Benny slaps my ass as he puts me down. "Benjamin Franklin Rod-" I shout. He starts to run away. "You little shit!"