Killer (Part 2)

(Time skip)

I walk into the party at Stu's house. I sigh as I put the soda on the counter.

"Let's have some fun!" Tatum giggles. I flash a fake smile. I don't know about you, but I didn't feel safe right now. I walk over to the living room with Tatum.

"Hey, Tate. Can you grab some beer?" Stu asks. She scoffs.

"You're lucky I love you." She pinches his cheeks. "I'll be right back." She opens the door and steps into the basement.

"Y/N!" Dewey hugs me.

"Dewey, what are you doing he-?" I see the one and only Gale Weathers. "What the fuck is she doing here?" I growl.

Dewey looked nervous. "We're working together." He says nervously.

"Ah, okay." I scoff.

"Y/N, come on. She's not that bad!" He groans.

"No, she isn't, Dewey. But when someone writes a story about your mothers murder and lying about what actually happened, and calling your mother a whore. Then you'll understand." I scoff as I walk away. I heard him sigh.

Where was Tatum? She's been gone for so long!

I was about to walk into the basement when Benny called, "Y/N! D-don't go down there!" I roll my eyes but listen to him. I walk over to Benny. I was about to ask him something when Phillip's showed up at the door. I gasp and back away from the door.

"Cmon, Y/N!" Phillip's groans.

"No, I have a boyfriend." I scoff. He rolls his eyes and drags me upstairs.

It turned out that Phillip's just wanted to talk

"Phillip's!" I scream as I pointed behind him. It was Ghostface.

He stabbed Phillip's over and over again. I sob in terror.

"Goodbye, Y/N." Phillip's said weakly as he collapsed to the ground. I scream and put my hand in my hair. Ghostface started to run towards me. I dodged him once again. I jump over the bed and ran into Stu's room. I look all around. I spot my way to escape. I climb through the window, but what I didn't know, was that the killer was right behind me. He stabbed me in the shoulder. I scream as the sharp blade cut through my skin. I held my shoulder.

"Holy shit." I whisper while shaking. Ghostface was stuck in the window. I close my eyes. "1...2..3," I mumble before falling off the roof. I land on a leather covering for a truck. I roll off the truck. I look up at the window, Ghostface nowhere to be seen. My eyes trail to the garage, I was going to get Tatum, but when I saw Tatum, I screamed. "No!" I cry. She was in the doggy door, hanging, her body squished. I rush away from the sight.

"DEWEY!" I scream, searching for him. I see a weather channel van. I bang on the door. I see Kenny. (I think that's his name? Idk.)

"He's in there." I cry.

He looks back at the camera recording. My eyebrows furrow in shock. He was recording Randy on the couch? I then see Ghostface behind him.

"RANDY!" I scream.

"SHIT! 30 second delay. GET OUTTA THERE, KID!" Kenny screams as he exits the van. I hear a choking sound. I scream as I see him holding his neck, blood dripping in between his fingers. I crawl out of the van. I struggle. I finally get out. The house fell silent. I had to save Randy. I rush back into the house.

"Randy?!" I call. No answer. I groan and go into the living room, where he was last seen. He wasn't there. I rush back outside. I run out into the field, escaping. I then heard a woman's scream and a male's scream. I didn't wanna go back, but I had to. I scoff and run back. I see Dewey.

"Dewey!" I call. He collapsed to the ground. "No.." I rush over to him, but he was unconscious. "Fuck it." I mumble before grabbing his gun out of his holster. I back away into the house, gun in my hand.

"Y/N!" I look out the doorway to see Randy and.. Benny? They had their hands out. I point the gun at both of them, moving it back and forth between them.

"It was him!" Benny screams as he shoved Randy.

"No, fuck you, man! Y/N, listen to me!" Randy begs.

"No, baby! Don't listen to him! I'm your boyfriend! Cmon!" Benny calls.

"Fuck both of you!" I shout as I slam the door in their faces. They kept on banging on the door.

"Y/N.." I hear a soft whisper. It was Phillip's. He falls down the stairs. Oh.

"Phillip's!" I gasp as I rush over to him.

"Let me see that." He grabs the gun. I stand behind him. He opens the door and lets Randy in, but where was Benny?

"Y/N!" Randy shouts. "He's gone mad!"

Phillips smirks. "We all go a little mad sometimes." He points the gun at Randy.

"NO!" I scream. Phillips presses the trigger. Randy falls back, going unconscious.

He licks his fingers. "Mhm. Corn syrup."

I was about to run away when I ran into Benny. "Benny! He's fucking crazy! He's the killer!" I cry into his chest.

"Do you like scary movies?" I gasp at the voice. I back away from Benny. "Welcome to the club, Y/N." He smirks with a voice control in his hand.

"You..." I cry. "Both of you! You did this!"

"Isn't it obvious?" Phillip's shrugs. He kept the gun pointed at me. I backed into the counter. I groan as I was trapped.

"What do you want?" I cry. I run my hands over my face. I pull them away from my face and look at them. Blood. Tears prick my eyes.

"We have a surprise for you, Y/N." Phillip's backs away. He goes over to the closet.

Benny started to make out with me. I played along. He held my waist. I loved it, but I couldn't. He was a psycho.

"Dude," I heard Phillip's say. I look at him as Benny moved to the side.

"Daddy!" I cry as I saw my father. Phillip's shoves him to the ground.

Benny slams me back against the counter. I start to cry.

"Don't cry, Y/N." He mumbles.

"Fuck you!" I shout in his face.

"No, no. See, we've already played that game." He smirks. I start to cry again.
~~~~~~~~
To be continued..