You Guys are Bad Friends. (Benny Rodriguez)

(This chapter will include SH. (Self harm) So please skip if you are uncomfortable. And if you need to talk, I'm always here, my lovelies.

I get a text in my phone. My vision was blurry from crying. I had been crying because I had just gotten diagnosed a few days ago with depression. I also had a secret the team didn't know about. I roll down my sleeves, covering the fresh cuts. I sigh as I unlock my phone and read the text in the team group chat.

"Hey guys! Wanna hang?" It was from Scotty. My finger pads meet the screen. They move softly across the keyboard.

"I would love to! But something came up, so I can't. :(." I lied. I felt terrible.

"Aw man! We haven't seen you all week!" Tommy replied quickly. I frown.

"I know, but you'll see me tomorrow guys!" I turn off my phone. It was weird because Benny didn't respond, and he always responds. I shake it off.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Y/N, hun! There is someone here to see you!" My mother shouts from downstairs. I huff and get up. I throw on a sweatshirt to hide my cuts. I flop down the stairs. And to my surprise, it was the team. I roll my eyes before starting to head upstairs.

"Hey, wait." Benny grabs my wrist. I wince at the burning pain. He backs away. "Sorry." He mumbles.

"We haven't seen you all week!" Scotty whispers.

"Yeah-Yeah! I actually agree with him for once!" Yeah-Yeah responds. I sigh.

"Guys- I- I'm going through something right now. Please just leave me alone." Tears prick my eyes.

"We don't care." Ham responds. "Let's go!" They drag me out of the house. I put my shoes on. They were in the front porch. I quickly realized that I had shorts on. I gasp.

"I'll be right back!" I shout. I rush into the house and put a pair of pants on to cover my legs. I grab my glove and head out the door.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I slide into third base. I wince again because I also had cuts on the side of my legs, too.

"Hey, Y/N. You keep wincing a lot, you alright?" Benny pulls me aside. I look down.

"I'm uh- I'm actually not okay." I slightly laugh. He furrows his eyebrows. "Benny- I-" I couldn't lie to him. I gave in and rolled up my sleeves. He furrows his eyebrows again, his eyes widen as me sees my wrists. He gently takes them into his hands.

"Oh, princess.." He mumbles.

"I'm sorry, Benny." I cry.

"No, no, no. You shouldn't be sorry, my love. I should be the only apologizing. I didn't even care to ask if you were okay." He cries quietly as he hugs me. I sniff.

"I have to go." I mumble before pulling away. He nods and I start walking away.