Camp Out! (Benny Rodriguez)

Me and Scotty rush to Tommy and Timmy's treehouse for a camp out. This was our 10th camp out with the team since we moved here 4 years ago.

"Hey, guys!" I rush through the door.

"What took y'all so long?!" Ham exclaims.

"Chores." I shake my head.

"I don't have those." He teases.

"WHAT?!" Scotty shouts.

"Haha." Ham sticks his tongue out at us. I roll my eyes and make my way over to Benny.

"Hey." I smile as I hug him. "It feels like I haven't seen you in weeks!" Scotty and our family went on a vacation to Florida, so in fact, we didn't see them in weeks.

"Hey! How was the trip?" He smiles like a geek, but I thought it was cute.

"It was super fun! I met this team called 'The Mighty Ducks!' There was this one kid, Luis Mendoza, and he looked just like you! It's like you guys are long lost twins!" I geek out. He laughs.

"Was he cute?" I raise a brow.

"I mean, you're cute, so he's cute, too." I smile.

"Ah, right." He smirks.

"Shut up!" I exclaim as I gently hit him.

"SH, guys!" We all turn our attention to Squints. He tells the story about a ghost named Bloody Mary. I sigh.

"What?" Benny whispers.

"I've heard this one a million times." I shrug.

"Perfect." He smirks before grabbing my hand and rushes out of the treehouse.

"Hey! Guys!!" Squints exclaims. Benny and I are giggling like crazy. We both get down from the treehouse and lay on the grass.

"What are we doing?" I smile, turning my head to look at Benny.

"Looking at the stars." He shrugs.

"How romantic." I giggle.

"Yeah." He whispers.

"What?" I turn my head to look my head at him again.

"Can I kiss you?" He blurts out. My eyes widen as I raise a brow. "Oh, my, god. I'm so sorry, Y/N. That was super inappropria-" I get on top of him and connect our lips. He starts to sit up, his hands on my waist and mine on his shoulders. I pull away, both of us breathing heavily. "I wanna do that again." He smirks. I roll my eyes as he connects our lips again.

"Aye!" Squints shouts. I turn my head towards the treehouse, seeing Squints leaning on the railing. I was still on top of Benny.

"Cmon, Y/N." I get up and help Benny up.

He grabs my hand as we walk back to the treehouse. We finally get inside and cuddle when we lay down. "Meet me at the Sandlot, 10 AM." He whispers. "We can finish there, mi amor." I get butterflies but ignore them. My eyes flutter shut, my head on Benny's chest.