Chapter Twenty : Secrets

≪•◦ 🦋 ◦•≫

≪•◦ 🦋 ◦•≫

After about 4-6 hours of crying, I looked to see what time it was. It was about 4 pm.

He's never coming back.

It's been hours.

He might still protect me but he doesn't want me anymore.

He didn't think it through.

That.

Why did he have to say it like that?

He didn't think this though. Well maybe he should have and I wouldn't be sitting here like a fucking teenager crying and constantly ordering ice cream.

And he's going to pay for all of that shit.

It wasn't until I heard a knock on the door. I jump up, trying to wipe my face before I open the door. "Angelina?" I ask, confused. "Yeah Alec is at Axel's house." She pauses. "Drunk" I roll my eyes and scoff.

Dumb ass.

She wipes my face with her thumb, "I'm gonna kill him. Did he find out our father is coming tomorrow?" She asks, placing her hand on her forehead. "Yes." I retorted. "Okay, fix your face and then let's go. We are going shopping." She reaches her hands out, wiping my tears. She rubs my cheek, pushing out a deep breath.

"This has nothing to do with you. If he said ANYTHING it's just because of his past with our father. Now that's not an excuse but I promise he's going to regret whatever he said to you." She places two kisses on my cheeks and starts to walk down the hall.

Wait...

"What about Alec?" I yell down the hall. "Make him sweat a little, don't answer his calls or text. He will survive until you get back." I grab my phone and run down the hall to her.

Once we make it downstairs, we get into her car and drive off. We headed to downtown Madrid and got so much stuff. We were shopping for hours.

I had money saved up from working so I was actually able to afford anything I wanted. We went to at least 15 different stores. I wonder how this will fit on the plane.

I hadn't forgot about Alec but she was definitely taking my mind off of things. After walking everywhere we decided to get some dinner. We found a great Italian place to eat at.

After getting in, we were seated. I look down to see the 47th call from Alec and turn my phone over. "So what happened?" She takes a sip of her water.

"Well I asked him what was wrong and he just kept telling me to drop it. I was just trying to help or make him feel better." I respond, playing with my straw in my drink. I had decided I was going to drink since she was driving.

She leans back with a sigh. "I'm going to share something with you. Because I like you and I don't think I've ever seen my brother this happy." She crosses her hands in front of her.