Chapt Forty-Three: Questions

≪•◦ 🦋 ◦•≫

≪•◦ 🦋 ◦•≫

I take off my clothes, hoping in the shower. I put my back to the water, getting my hair wet.

Alec walks into the bathroom, taking his clothes off and gets in behind me. I turn around, grabbing his face to kiss him.

He kisses me back, pulling me closer. "I love you" I say against his lips. "I love you too however if you ever leave without telling me again" He grits against my lips, slamming me against the shower wall.

The cold tiles on my back and hard contact to the wall causing me to gasp. He begins laying kisses down my neck until I grab his head, forcing him to look at me. "If you ever jump in front of a bullet again, I'll kill you myself." I whisper.

His lips smash into mine and he runs his hands down my body. Every time he touches me I feel hot. He grabs my thighs, picking me up. He fist his dick before sliding me down onto him.

His pace slow and torturous. "Alec" I breathe and he lays more kisses down my neck. He returns his lips to mine and bites my bottom lip, hard enough to draw blood.

I hiss at the pain but keep kissing him. "I want you to feel all of me" He slowly continues his pace and I throw my head back.

"Fuck" I moan out as he pushes deeper and deeper into me. "Every inch baby" He coos against ny skin. He latches his mouth onto my breast, twirling his tongue around my nipple.

I never imagined going slow would feel this good.

He puts me down and pins me against the glass. He moves my hair over as he inserts himself back into me. I moan as he pushes himself into me.

"But that's not what you want, is it?" He teases. He grabs my throat with one hand and my hip with other.

"You want rough. You want hard" He whispers in my ear and I'm getting wetter and wetter by the second. His pace starts to pick up as my breast hit the glass I'm pressed against.

"Don't you?

"Yes"

His pace gets faster and faster. "God" I stammer as he chokes me harder. His lips on my ear he whispers. "My dirty little girl" My face turned towards him, I gasp as he continues to pump himself into me.

"Yes please" A shaky breathless moans escapes me as I start to feel my orgasm approaching.

"Yeah?" He grits in my ears and I lift my arms around his head as he goes faster and harder.

My legs starting to give out on me but he continues his movements. He slides his hand to my pussy, rubbing it slowly.

"Fuck, I-I" My eyes shut tight as I feel my orgasm about to rip through me. "Go ahead baby" He bites my ear and my eyes roll to the back of my head as my orgasm rips through me harshly.