Her Bully?

Leo's POV

I've messed up and I don't know what to do. I did exactly what the rest of them did, I hurt her. The one thing that she begged me not to do. All for what? My family? My sister, who pretended to be a saint to us, was a bully. My dad was looking at her with so much rage and my mother was shouting at her. "How could you? We raised you better than this. Did you see how terrified she looked?", Mum asked then walked out of the room. The rest followed. Sofia sat behind sobbing.

Sofia and I have always been close. I told her everything, I told her about Angel, and she was happy for me. And now this? "Leo, am sorry", she said in the middle of sobbing. "Sofia, I was finally happy, I finally got my happy ending, why did you have to make it about you? Fuck!", I shouted at her for the first time in my life. The worst thing was I couldn't leave, I was the host of the event. When we returned to the ballroom, I looked for Angel but couldn't find her.

"Hank, have you seen Angel?", I called our driver and asked him. "Yes sir, I just dropped her home, she instructed me to return and wait for you", he replied making me thank the heavens. "Thank you, Hank, I will return on my own, please go back and keep an eye on her... now please". I hung up and joined my dad on the managerial table. We gave awards to all the workers and sadly one of the awards was meant for Angel. Her assistant received it on her behalf.

"Let's meet for lunch after you're settled", mum told me as they were leaving, I took an Uber home. Hank was still there. "She left sir", "What?", I felt my knees weaken. "Let me take you to her", "Thank you Hank", I couldn't focus at all. "She didn't look too good Sir", "Fuck! I know, I messed up Hank, am just hoping that she will forgive me and come home, I just... she has to", I felt torn, and even though I was not close with him, I knew Angel was. "She will, if there is one thing am sure of, is her feelings for you Sir". His words encouraged me.

We parked outside a motel. It was so below standard, that I knew she chose it because she was avoiding attention. "She's in room thirty-A", Hank said making me nod. I rushed to the door and knocked a bit more than I needed to. I heard footsteps coming towards the door. She opened the door, her eyes were puffy, she had a runny nose, no makeup on, and she was wearing my T-shirt. We just stared at each other, I walked into the room closing the door behind me, I thought of calling Hank but I heard a car leaving. I made a note to increase his salary. "Baby, am sorry, am so sorry my love", I kneeled in front of her, my hands on her waist hugging her close to me. I felt her tiny hands on my scalp making me moan. Fuck! She is my whole world, I don't want to lose her. I was going to fight for her, make her happy again.

"Stand up please", she said in the voice that I loved so much. I stood up and captured her lips in the process, she jumped on me and I secured her bouncy butt in my hands. Her legs circled my waist, I deepened the kiss. She moaned my name, and I snapped, dumping her on the bed, and removing our clothes, I entered her faster than usual making her whimper. Fuck I was overdoing it, 

"Fuck! Am sorry, you drive me crazy", she didn't reply just pulled me towards her as if her life depended on it. I responded immediately. I thrusted into her faster, pulling her leg on my waist, reaching the spot that drives her crazy. "Aah! Faster" she demanded and I accepted. I felt her milking my cock. Fuck! It always drove me crazy, I couldn't hold back, and I reached my high at the same time she did. I did not pull out, I kissed her forehead and looked into her eyes. "I messed that up pretty bad huh?", she smiled. "Yeah, you did", she said and pecked my lips and removed hair from my forehead a habit of hers when she wanted to memorize my face.

"We got this right? Can't be worse than Alexa right?", I asked her making her laugh, my cock twitched making me want her more. She looked into my eyes and we both knew, there was no looking past what we had. Looking into her eyes, I knew she was going to stand by me. We were going to fight for our love. "We got this", she smiled and I kissed her swollen lips, moved in and out of her at a pace I knew she loved, her hands explored my back, making me move faster. She had me wrapped around her fingers, I loved every minute of it. "Fuck! You're suffocating my cock baby", I pulled back and placed her legs on my shoulders making her pussy smaller, perfect, just how I like it, reaching her g-spot and making her scream my name. I made sure she reached her high as I poured my seed into her.

"I can't believe it, the world is so small. Am happy that you were there for Bella, she needed her sister but we were all blind to see why they didn't stand each other, thank you Angel", I told her kissing her forehead. Her head lying on my chest perfectly just as it had been for the past year.

"She healed me too", her cute fingertips brushing through my abs, her weakness, I knew my body was at the top of her list. I have used my body against her more than I can count. "Leo", she called me making me follow her line of sight. My feet hanging out of the bed, she started laughing and I joined her. "You're such a giant", she teased. "Oh no honey, you are just a very very tiny person, besides, it's not my fault you chose a baby motel", I tried to make a joke but it turned out horrible making us burst out laughing. This was my happy place, with Angel, just the two of us.