Choosing Her

Leo's POV

"Good morning Hank", "Good morning Ma'am, feeling better?", he teased Angel when we were getting in the car. Her eyes went wide with shock, and then she looked away pretty fast, no doubt feeling shy. I winked at her, she shook her head like I was a crazy person.

We walked into the penthouse finding Bella waiting for us, she looked worried. "Oh god, I was so worried", she hugged her friend and I left them, heading to the bedroom but not before hearing my sister complain about Angel smelling like sex. It made me laugh.

I called Mum, to schedule our lunch, we had to face the elephant in the room someday. "Hi Mum, Can we meet at your restaurant for lunch?", "Sure baby, can you come with Angel please, we would love to meet her", there was a hint of excitement in her voice. "I will ask her ok? But she's still shaken up", I explained, making sure she didn't keep her hopes up. "Oh! Ok". She replied sadly. I hated when my family had to go through such rough patches.

"I'm happy that you guys are back together, I was so worried, Sofia is just something else, I hate her", "Bella, she's your sister, you can't say that, we were young, am sure she regrets it too", "How can you say that, she made your life a living hell", "And Leo made things better for me, he made me stronger, am happy with him", Angel told Bella in a calm voice. Their conversation moved me, it made me feel warm inside, and it made me love her even more.

I cleared my throat pretending to enter the room. They stopped talking. "I gotta go, see you Monday at work?", she asked Angel who nodded her cute head in agreement. Bella hugged me goodbye and left.

"Mum has invited me for lunch, she would love it if you could come too", I said looking at her in the eyes. "Do you want me there?", "Of course baby, I just needed to know if you're comfortable with it, that's all", "OK then, let's meet the parents", she said with excitement, rushing to the closet. I knew what came next.

Helping her choose what to wear, women... I walked into the closet to find her freaking out as usual. "The nude one makes your curves look sexier, wear it", "Are you crazy? I can't display my curves to your parents, I will look slutty, am wearing the black dress", she did exactly what I wanted. The trick worked every time. I smirked, pulling her to the bathroom, I had my way with her and then washed both of us.

We walked into the restaurant hand in hand. I knew people were looking at us and I didn't care. The age thing bothered me initially, but Angel sorted me out, and now I was at peace with it.

Mum and Dad were sitting at our favourite table, mum looked so excited. She stood up and pulled us both in a hug, surprising Angel in the process. "Hi Mum, and Dad", I greeted them, shaking Dad's hand. "Son, Angel, pleasure meeting you, officially", his smile was genuine. I let my guard down, she sat on Mum's side, and I sat with Dad.

"Angel, we would like to apologise for what Sofia did, we had no idea", "It's ok, it's in the past, I'm ready to move on", I offered my hand and she took it making me smile. Dad looked at our joint hands and smiled at Mum. "Thank you dear and welcome to the family, I promise we are not that crazy", she said with a huge smile. Angel returned it. It warmed my heart, they were getting along the way I wanted and I loved every bit of it. 

We ordered and talked about everything including our family vacations that Mum was excited about considering this time around I was finally bringing someone with me. Angel was excited too, she told them that she had never been on a family vacation before. I knew her family cut ties with her since high school leaving her all alone until she met Victor who gave her a job for the first time. And now she was the best Manager he ever had.

"It was nice meeting you both, thank you", Angel told my parents hugging them goodbye. We passed by the grocery store, she did the shopping, and I did the paying and carrying. Hank dropped us off and left. It was dark already so I allowed him to go home. He knew Angel's routine so no worries there.

We carried everything to the penthouse, after putting the stuff we bought where it belonged, I went to the study to check my emails. Sofia has been blowing my phone since yesterday and I was finally in the head space to listen to her. So I called her, and she answered on the second ring. 

"Hey, bro! I was hoping to have lunch with you but I guess Mum and Dad beat me to it", I remained silent. "Can I come to your office for lunch? I really need to talk to you... please", "Fine, see you on Monday", I said and hung up.

"You need to hear her out, don't push her away", Angel said while massaging my shoulders. I felt the tension in my body disappear. I pulled her to my front trapping her between me and my desk, her eyes went wide when I tore her panties in half, knowing what am about to do she held on to the table allowing her head to fall back as I feasted on her core making her cum twice. I had to carry her to our room. She was out like a light.

We spent the whole Sunday watching movies. She made a fancy dinner in the evening, we ate and then went to bed. I made sure to put our alarm on, we were both workaholics so being late was not our cup of tea. I took a shower and then locked up. I spooned her, switching off the lights, I played with her hair as I remembered what happened in the past seventy-two hours. It hurt knowing that she was bullied by my very own sister and yet she was defending Sofia to us, she didn't want my sister to lose her family the same way she did. I kissed her forehead and watched her snuggle into me like a kid, it made me smile.