Friendship

It's Monday morning and we are already at Romon's office. His office is amazing and I can't even begin to imagine how this happened. He was a genius but this was over the top. Leo was nervous which made me realise that he really wanted this for Scott. Gravity Construction was his way of supporting his friend, by the way, they were getting ready for this meeting it was clear that he wanted this deal to be a success and it showed that he believed in Scott.

We were directed to the meeting room where we sat and waited for Romon to come so that Scott and Leo could present their plans to him and hope for the best. I interlocked my fingers with Leo's, offering him comfort. "You got this Baby. I promise you", I said with a huge smile. The door opened and Romon entered. "Hello, Specter. It's a pleasure to meet the luckiest man in the world. Hello Scott it's a pleasure to meet you, I am Alex Craig Romon, welcome", Romon said cheerfully.

"Lucky? How so?", Leo asked making Romon's smile even bigger. "Well, this woman right here saved my life. I was on the verge of giving up because of being treated differently back in school and she talked me out of it. Encouraged me to keep going. She didn't even know me, she just found me in the library and that was it. The beginning of a friendship that I do not intend to lose. Anyways, this is my lawyer, we already did our analysis on the projects that you have done so far and we're ready to work with you. Please go through the contract and let us know if you're ok with it or if you need any changes to be made. Once we sign it. I will give you a tour so that you see how we work and make it easier for your architect team to design something that represents our culture", my eyes were wide as saucers. Scott took the contract and after an hour of reviews, they finally signed. "Great. Now my partners, come with me, let me show you what you got yourselves into", he teased making us laugh as we followed him.

"I feel like am in a dream. Angel, I owe you big time for this. Thank you", Scott said when we dropped him at his office. "Thank me for doing a kick-ass job and making me look good or better yet you can name your child after me. That will leave a mark", I said with a wink making him laugh. "That's easy. Consider it done", he said then waved as we drove off. 

"You're amazing baby. What can I do without you", Leo whispered after releasing my lips from a very steamy make-out session that happened in the car. "Shave your sexy beard", I teased. "Well I do shave it well huh?", he said running his fingers on his beard. The next stop was dropping Leo at his office. Then it was my turn. I found paperwork waiting for me, along with two very eager people wanting to know the outcome of the meeting.

"They got the contract!", I shouted and we all did a happy dance. It felt amazing. "Thank you, Angel. I know this means a lot to Leo. Now he has no way out but to marry you and turn you into a baby-making machine. I want nieces and nephews, two of each would make me so happy", Bella said pulling me in a hug. "You're crazy", Victor said making me laugh.

By the time I finished my paperwork and looked up, it was 8 p.m. I rushed to the car where I found Hank waiting for me as usual. I got in and we left for the penthouse. When I got to the apartment I found arrows on the floor, they were made of rose petals. They were directing me to the bedroom. I followed them with a huge smile. I found Leo waiting for me by the bathtub. He only had boxers on, a true definition of a snack. The whole bathroom is decorated with vanilla-scented candles. It was amazing. "What's this?", "This is me being romantic to my amazing girlfriend", he said while wiggling his brows. "What's the occasion?", I asked. Instead of his mouth moving, he went down on one knee and then took out a velvet box from the bathroom counter.

"Angel Baxter, will you marry me?", he asked and I just froze. I can't believe this was happening he was proposing. Oh god, I tried to find a strain of doubt but there was none. I wanted him. He was the center of my world and having him forever would be the best thing ever. "Yes. I will marry you Leo", I said making him stand up and kiss me. He put the ring on my finger, it was so beautiful. "My future wife, let's get you cleaned up", he said then started removing my clothes, I got into the water and it was warm. The petals brought out an exotic aroma that made my body relax instantly. He washed my body while whispering sweet nothings in my ear making me smile. When he was done he pulled me out of the tub and then dried my whole body making sure to keep it as innocent as possible. He pulled me to bed and then joined me. "What movie do you want to watch?", he asked, I chose Underworld. He smiled, "only you would choose to finish a romantic night with a vampire movie", he said making me laugh. "It's a very nice movie baby, you know I am right. Besides it's timeless", I said as he put the movie on.

We watched silently until he decided to get creative and go down on me. The moment his tongue licked the top of my pussy, I was soaked. He chuckled. "I don't think I will ever get tired of you", he said then started licking and sucking my pussy ever so slowly. It felt amazing. I was a moaning mess the moment he added his fingers to the action. I saw the stars and then a revolving ceiling, I couldn't hold it in anymore. I screamed in ecstasy making him feast on me hungrily until there was no drop of me left.