Home Sweet Home

"Thank you for the food, Valentina. It was delicious", Tyler said as he helped bring the used plates to the kitchen after supper. "You're welcome my dear", she said while helping me wash the dishes. When we finished. Bella and I went to my bedroom and started packing my stuff together and the kids'. When we were done we gave Leo the bags and he took them to the car. "Can we go together? Hank will come for your car tomorrow", Leo said making me agree.

The drive home was quiet. The kids were asleep so no gibberish sounds either.

"Welcome back", he said as we walked in. It felt weird. We put the kids in bed and switched the baby monitor on. He led the way to our bedroom. He looked nervous. I went to the bathroom to freshen up. I felt a presence behind me when the shower head started pouring hot water on my body. I didn't turn. He hugged me from behind and it felt good to be in his arms again. I let my head fall back on his shoulder making him sway us from side to side slowly as if there was some music directing him to.

His lips kissed my neck making me moan. He turned me so I was looking at him and kissed me on my lips. It wasn't an innocent kiss. It was demanding and full of hunger. He wanted to swallow me. His tongue kept claiming me, I was a moaning mess in seconds. He lifted me against the bathroom wall making me circle my legs on his waist. I felt his member penetrate me and finally heard his approving groan when he was all in. He made love to me slowly without breaking the kiss it felt so good. I felt my pussy pulse as I reached my high. He didn't stop. He went on thrusting slowly. I moaned some more and when he moved his lips to my neck he started fucking me harder. "Yes, yes, yessss!", I screamed as we reached our high together. I felt his member pulse inside me as he poured himself into me. "I love you so much Angel and want nothing more than to be with you forever", he whispered in the middle of panting making me smile as our eyes met. "I love you too Leo. I love you so much", I said making him smile as he removed his member leaving me all needy. He put me on my feet. I reached for the bath-cloth and started cleaning him and then myself.

He went to check on the kids considering we used a lot of time in the shower. They were asleep. He joined me between the sheets pulling me to his chest the moment he was settled. "Thank you for agreeing to come back home. This place felt like a ghost town without you guys", he said making me kiss his chest without saying anything.

I woke up feeling restless only to find myself being spooned with an index finger playing with my clit. I smiled and bit my lower lip as I gave in to the pleasure. He lifted my head while entering me from behind. My back arched as I welcomed him with a moan. He started pumping slowly, his lips reached my neck and started sucking and licking me. "Oooh... mmmnh!", I tried focusing but it was too much for me. My hand reached the back of his neck pulling him closer. The act made him drill me faster than before, he groaned making me smile. I was the first to reach my orgasm. "Baby you're suffocating my cock", he whispered in my ear making me feel another orgasm build. I wanted to pull away but he held me in place, he put my leg on his thighs and went for my clit. He started massaging it at an inhuman speed making me scream. The ecstasy was insane. "Cum for me baby", he whispered and I broke down at the same time I felt him pour himself in me... again.

We were both panting when he said, "That was incredible", then kissed my forehead. "It was magical as always", i said with my eyes closed. We heard some fuzzy sounds through the monitor and we knew it was almost feeding time. We went to the bathroom and cleaned the evidence away then rushed to the nursery just in time to see Audrey getting ready to start crying. "Hello Princess, come to Papa", he said picking her up while I went for a smiling Aaron. We fed them from the bottles and when they burped, we played with them a bit and put them back to sleep. We returned to our room and slept as well.

I was alone in bed when I woke up. I heard some things being moved so I got out of bed and followed the noise. I found Hank and the maids moving the furniture from the living room, I was about to ask why when Leo entered with a spongy carpet and Scott had a plastic fence similar to the one Valentina had at her house and I knew it was for the twins. I watched as they organised everything. When they were done, they turned for the stairs and saw me. "Good morning wife", "Good morning baby mama", they said at the same time making me smile. "Good morning boys. I see you've had a busy morning", I said making their smiles even brighter. "Yap, let's go get them and see if we did a good job", Scott said leading the way to the nursery. A few minutes later they returned with Audrey and Aaron.

The kids were so happy with the crawling space making Leo take pictures and send them to the family WhatsApp group. There were a lot of emoji replies from everyone. I was looking at everyone's responses when I saw that Ivan removed Sofia from the group yesterday. "Baby did you see this?", I asked showing him the notification. He looked as surprised as I did. "No, I know Dad said he was gonna talk to her but I guess that means it went bad?", he said in the form of a question making me shrug my shoulders. I called Cruz and asked him about it he also seemed to be in the dark. I just hoped that Ivan didn't ban her from the family. That would be brutal. But I did hear that my father-in-law was the kind of man that didn't entertain any bullshit so anything is possible at this point. Poor Sofia.