|55| truth unvailed

If someone makes you feel,
Let them.

~Reyna biddy
_______________

                                    ~Reyna biddy                                                          _______________

Dear buttercup,

I constantly have these thoughts in my head that break my heart, like the fact I won't be able to walk you down the aisle on your wedding day, see your future kids, and talk to you beyond my transplant day...it sucks to think about but I know in my heart I'm doing the right thing by giving the love of my life a second chance at life, your mother deserves to have some peace after all the stress she's been under since finding out about her heart, leaving the second love of my life which is you will be difficult...I just hope that you live to love me and understand the reason why I did what I did...just remember that you and your mother are everything and more to me and there isn't anything I wouldn't do for you two, it's been difficult to look in your beautiful little eyes and know there's an expiration date on the time we will spend, your oblivious to it all...you're just a sweet little girl smiling and laughing all the time, filling your mother and i's heart with so much joy, sometimes doing the thing we know is right is the hardest choice to make, and that's okay because we know deep down its the best choice we could have made, and I know my choice is the right one, no matter how difficult. you are beautiful my sweet girl and I know you have a life full of love and hope ahead of you, never give up and always know in your heart good things are yet to come, keep praying and spreading love and joy to those around you.

~with all the love in the world, your dad

I take a deep breath in and close the journal putting it back inside my nightstand

Hands snake their way around my waist and I feel a hot breath on my neck "the movers are bringing the last of your things right now"

"Okay," I whisper leaning into Aaron,

The day I got the all-clear from the doctor to go home Aaron took me to his place and had a moving company bring all my things back to his place, I didn't fight it because I wouldn't mind waking up and going to bed with Aaron right next to me,

I know he wasn't bluffing when he said he wasn't letting go of me now that he has me back, I don't want to let him go either but I can't help the sinking feeling in my gut as I think about me not being able to get a heart.

"Love you" I whispered in a daze of exhaustion

"Who loves me...I mean a lot of people love me" he teases biting my ear slightly

I laugh at the tickling sensation of his teeth grazing my ear "I do"

"I love you" I correct myself