Guess Who's Coming To Dinner

Beyoncé mouth formed in the shape on an "O" as she skillfully applied a second layer of Maybelline Sky High mascara with her wand to her thick lashes

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Beyoncé mouth formed in the shape on an "O" as she skillfully applied a second layer of Maybelline Sky High mascara with her wand to her thick lashes.

She had started the day earlier than she intended due to trouble sleeping the night before.

She couldn't even be mad at anyone but herself because she was the one that came up with the bright idea to meet with her father and introduce him to the most precious thing she owned- the baby he kicked her out of the house for.

Only , that baby was now a blossoming four year old with a mind of her own and emotions to match . It's been a full week since the whole kidnapping incident , but she still felt somewhat unsettled. She returned to work against her own wishes and found Blue a pre school that also doubled as a daycare that allowed her to play and learn simultaneously.

Of course the child had bounced back from the incident as if nothing happened and was more than happy to switch from the Boys and Girls Club to a private school as long as she could play and make friends.

Even though Beyoncé received pictures and updates from her daughters instructors throughout the day she still had a fear that someone would show up and just take her baby away again , only this time it wouldn't be Shawn and she wouldn't be so lucky

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Even though Beyoncé received pictures and updates from her daughters instructors throughout the day she still had a fear that someone would show up and just take her baby away again , only this time it wouldn't be Shawn and she wouldn't be so lucky.

Because of that , she attached an Apple AirTag To Blue's backpack as well as planting one inside of the little crossbody purse she insisted on carrying around like a little grown up since she saw her mom do the same everyday.

It felt a bit extreme , but it gave Bey enough peace of mind to breath and not lock Blue inside of the house, stop working her job so she could watch her, and not trust anyone around her child.

After applying a bit of sunscreen and Goddess Glow tinted moisturizer to her face and neck she decided to move on to her hair, or rather the mess of curlers she had slept in the night before.

"Damn" Bey muttered as she extracted another Bobby pin from between her lips to secure one stubborn curl that had been giving her trouble for the last few minutes.

She had to be somewhere in less than 15 minutes and she was still in a towel , her semi wet hair piled on top of her head in what would've been a cute messy bun if her hair hadn't decided last minute to act up.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: May 18, 2022 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Sins of the fatherजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें