Disappointment has a name

Solo POV

After my sister stormed off , I did as I usually did when she got emotional and forgot she was a mother and grabbed my niece

After my sister stormed off , I did as I usually did when she got emotional and forgot she was a mother and grabbed my niece .

She obviously wanted to get out of my lap and go see her mother but I didn't want Beyoncé snapping at her in the heat of the moment because she was upset with her father .

To be honest , We all hated him too .

We also understood that the reality of the situation was that he couldn't stop existing simply because my sister wanted to pretend he was dead .

If she was going to storm off and cry everytime he appeared on tv or his song came on the radio and BET then she would never get anywhere in life.

I understand she's hurt , but she needs to move on .

He was living his best life , so why couldn't she ? She was a damn good mother and an even better friend , sister , and businesswoman .

Once he stopped bringing her down , she would be unstoppable .

I remember too , a time when just hearing his Name made her blush and smile until her cheeks hurt.

Now just the mention of his name made her bitter and lash out because she was still hurt by everything that happened .

"Well that was ... wild" Kelly said sipping her sweet tea as she leaned against the wall unsure of how to react .

We didn't hear Bey crying anymore , but it was still awkward knowing that she was in her room feeling defeated .

"TeTe down" Blue whined moving her little body around until she wiggled out of my arms and hit the floor

"TeTe down" Blue whined moving her little body around until she wiggled out of my arms and hit the floor .

I couldn't stop her from going to check on her mama. Hell , I wanted to go check on her too but I knew she needed space and seeing her child might be the perfect remedy to whatever Shawn's bitch ass made her feel .