~Giving People A Heart Attack~🫀

Peter hummed happily, throwing his backpack down as he skipped into the kitchen where he found Tony making afternoon snacks like he always did when Peter got off school.

What he wasn't expecting was to see Steve and Thor in the kitchen speaking to Tony.

The captain America and Thor god of thunder was in the same room as him!

Tony noticed Peter first and gave his son a smile, "Hey Peter, are you hungry? I got the salsa you like and the chips." He said, holding up the bag of tortilla chips. 

"Thank you Mr. Stark!" he smiled, humming as he grabbed a chip and dipped it in salsa. Taking a bite and swallowing the chip, he cleared his throat. "So, didn't really expect Captain America and Thor god of thunder to be in the kitchen when I got off school." 

Steve lifted an eyebrow, pointing a finger at Peter and looked at Tony. 

Tony chuckled, "I didn't know they were going to arrive either kid. But glad they did because they never really got to meet you, huh." He then pointed at Steve. "He met you for a short amount of time. Almost killed you in fact."

"I know Mr. Stark. I remember that day very clearly." Peter laughed.

Steve stuttered in utter confusion, "Did we meet somewhere???"

Peter laughed, "Maybe a certain spider stealing your shield will remind you." He got another chip and started eating again.

Steve's jaw dropped and he pointed between Tony and Peter. Tony smirked in amusement, leaning back against the counter. Steve took a deep breathe.

"You brought a kid to the fight!?" He snapped.

Peter slammed his chip on the counter, "Hey, hey, hey, hey, this kid stole your shield while you were distracted."

"You came out of no where how was I supposed to know you were going to be there?" Steve accused with his hands on his hips.

Peter copied him sassily.

"Mr. Stark literally yelled underoos and you didn't think he might have had someone waiting to come in with that signal. You must not have been a wise hero then huh! Don't accuse me next time, kay?" He huffed and Tony let out a laugh.

Thor hummed, "I missed a lot huh?" He said.

Tony stark signalled his head towards Peter, "This kid has powers."

"Really?" Thor looked at him, "He does not look like a hero that could put up a good fight." He pointed out.

Tony gasped dramatically. 

"I wouldn't say that if I were you." Tony warned but it was too late. Peter heard it.

"I'm sorry, what did you just say???" He asked, "You're judging by my body!?"

Thor shrugged, "yes, if it is true that you had stolen the shield from Steve, it would have to be because of strength, right."

Tony backed up a little as Peter's eye twitched. 

"Yeah, you're right. I could never steal something as heavy as his shield." He huffed, walking out of the kitchen and into the living room.

"Kid, hey kid, what are you doing!" Tony hurried after him with the others watching interested. 

"Nope, they are so correct Stark!" Peter shrugged, "I am just a kid so might as well just-" He yanked the window open and jumped out of the window. 

"OH MY GOD JESUS!!" Steve screamed, rushing towards the window.

"DID HE JUST THROW HIMSELF OUT OF A WINDOW!!!" Thor gasped, running beside Steve. 

As they looked out the window, they searched around. 

Steve gasped, "I don't see him!"

Tony was the only one who knew that Peter was hanging from a web on the roof behind them. Peter was enjoying the sight of the two worried heros and decided he was going to really surprise them now.

"I'm sorry, did I scare you?" Peter asked innocently, watching the two turn around with a terrified yet relieved face.

"He-you're okay with this!" Steve asked Tony.

He shrugged, "you two are the ones that decided you wanted to say he was just a kid. If anything, I'm surprised he didn't do something worse. Last time he had thrown himself off the roof of the tower right in front of Natasha when she said he was to young to put up a good fight."

Steve put his hand to his heart, "I think i just had a heart attack." he let out a held breathe.

"Let's get this straight," Peter dropped off the roof ceiling and landed on his feet, "Maybe not underestimate me."

Then he left the two having a break down by the window as Tony filmed it.