~The Silent Sounder~👂

Hey guys, this is a story I wanted to make louder but I wanted to give a one shot of it and see what everyone thinks. If I get some feedback about it, I'll create it into a short story. 

This villain is what I made up to give the Avengers a new challenge instead of bringing in a villain they already have took down or faced. 

Anyways if you have something you see, then please comment or private message me and I promise I enjoy writing something people want to see. and I do mention your ideas.

Enjoy!

*********************

Peter was humming to himself as he played around in his room. Aunt May was at her job at the moment and he was bored. He did think about going to the Avengers tower, but he didn't want to make them annoyed. He had been visiting a lot lately.

So he hung upside down in his room, writing down on a notebook about everything he knew about his abilities and what he needed to work on. He always need to know what he needed to work on. 

Groaning in annoyance, he dropped the notebook and crawled into the corner of the room, curling there. He didn't know why he was so bored.

Then, he felt it. Something was tingling throughout his body and he knew someone was coming towards his window. In seconds he dropped to the ground and hid behind a huge chest to hide from whoever was coming in.

He felt pretty dumb when Mr. Stark opened the window and burst in.

"Peter, Kid, where are you?" He asked. 

Peter blushed, slipping from the hiding spot. "Here, Mr. Stark, I'm right here." Peter said.

 Tony stark lifted his eyebrow, "What were you doing?" He asked, shaking his head. "There isn't a time. Look, there is a new villain out attacking the Avengers tower. We need back up and you need to come with me." He said.

Peter's eyes widened and he nodded. He loved crime fighting and he was going to be able to show off his skills to the rest of the Avengers. When Tony turned and made his way to his floating suit outside the window, he hurried into his own suit.

"I'm ready, Mr. Stark!" He chirped.

"Let's okay" Tony nodded through his suit. He took off and Peter swung through the many buildings and followed him. 

When he saw the building come into view, Peter could see broken glass and the heroes fighting this large man with a metal mask on the left side of his face. He gulped. He immediately could see a large metal pole about to hit Steve. 

He gasped, swinging in as fast as possible and shooting a web on the pole. He went flying to the other side of the room, throwing the pole and watched it going flying out the window. He slid to a stop on the floor.

"Hey Spiderkid!" Steve smiled at his own nickname, "Thanks for the save."

"No prob!" He smiled, even though he knew no one could see him through the mask. Steve through his shield at the villain, but it somehow missed as the villain turned to some type of shadow thing that circled the room. "hey-wait- what is going on?"

"Ah, so this is the spiderman that everyone loves so much. I knew I'd get you here if I caused some problems and it worked." The shadow guy smirked, "You fell right into my trap!"

"What are you talking about?" Mr. Stark was by his side in seconds, keeping him separated from the villain, who chuckled darkly.

 "Well, obviously my sound waves are so strong that my highest pitch, which you failures can't hear, can bust anything like glass." He then chuckled. "You all can't share the grace of my voice with me but the spiderkid can."

As he pointed at the kid, every single one of them were by his side. Peter blushed, embarrassed that they were so protective of him. But at the same time he was confused and scared about what the villain was going to do to him.

"What do you mean?" Tony demanded, wrapping his arms around peter.

The dark chuckle that the Silent Sounder made caused Peter to shiver.

"Don't you understand!!!" He laughed, "His senses are dialed more than all of yours. He can hear things in waves of sound that even dogs couldn't hear." Peter paled.

Suddenly, the Silent Sounder went dead silent and the others were ready to kill him. Peter felt a small ringing in his ear before it became loud and painful to him and he couldn't handle it. Holding his hands to his ears and starting to violently shake, Peter let out a cry and started falling to his knees.

Tony and Bruce were at his sides in seconds and he could feel them touching him, questioning him and trying to calm him down. But Peter could only hear the ringing. He did, on other hand, hear the Silent Sounder's voice.

"See, enjoy my voice spiderling, it is beautiful. No one respects my voice, now I'll make someone not have a choice!" He laughed, stopping his screeching for a second before letting it out again.

"Please, just stop," Tears streamed down Peter's face as he covered his ears and leaned into Mr. Stark's chest. He felt Mr. Stark's arms wrap around his body and it somehow calmed him from the loud sound that screeched in his eardrums.

Everyone felt desperate to help the young boy in pain. Thor's hands clenched in anger, ready to attack when he had the right chance. Bruce's face began to turn green. Steve called his shield back to him and in seconds he was livid. 

Thor held his hammer, slamming it so hard into the Silent Sounder, who let out a grunt of pain the he went flying through the wall and his voice no longer screeching. The others took off into the fight and left Peter and Mr. stark in the broken room.

"Are you alright, Peter?" He asked carefully, remembering to not speak too loud.

Peter nodded but flinched. A line of blood dripped out of his ear and he whimpered. He didn't know if it was permanent but he did know one thing-

"I can't hear out of my right ear" His voice trembled hard and he cried out. "Mr. Stark, please tell me I will hear again! Please Mr. Stark!"

Tony only held him in his arms and brushed his hands through Peter's hair. Peter sobbed until he became to sleep and as his eyes shut and he passed out. Tony sighed, bringing his son as he made his way to the medical room. He set down his son in the bed and covered him up. Then his face darkened. He walked out and towards the Silent Sounder, his suit forming around his body as he walked with the dead of someone in his eyes. 

On the floor was his body, tired and taken down. The other Avengers, finally calming down, turned towards him and backed away as Tony rushed over to the Silent Sounder and brought his fist to grip the man and brought his close to his helmet.

"You're fucking done, bud." He snarled. "You're lucky you'll be going to jail like the other villains. If my kid goes deaf permanently because of what you've done, I'LL KILL YOU."

He then let go of the man, slamming his body against the wall and snarled. 

"Get him out of here, now." He then sighed.

"I have to make some building repair calls."