*Jealous Selever*

*Gender Neutral Reader!*

-------------------------------------

Narrator's POV:

Selever was looking around for you - he came to check on you this morning, but you weren't were you usually were . He tended to be overprotective of you and didn't like you socialising with anyone but him . He peered around the corner, to see you and Rasazy talking . Eager to know what you were talking about , he managed to sneak closer . It was no use . Accidentally,  he made a creak in the floorboard, both of you looking around to see who was there . Rasazy shrugged and continued talking . You were the type to get freaked out by even the slightest of noises . Trying to brave , you shook your head and tried to pay attention to her when a warm hand grasped hold of you . "There you are-"Selever muttered . However , the second he came in Rasazy changed the subject and said random things like ,"Are you two dating?" or , "Since when did you two get close like this?" . The thing was,  he was really clingy at times and didn't like it when you were out of his sight . He pulled you closer and hugged you tightly, causing you to blush.  You were sure Rasazy saw that , and would use that to tease you. A pink tint spread across your face . "Why did you go-"he whispered softly , seeming quite jealous. "Just please don't leave me-" . And that pretty much summed up your day: whenever you tried to talk to someone , Selever would 'rudely' interrupt and say that you were his , and would tell the other person to go away . 

-Alright, First one done . Also , I'm inspired by @ipetdogs2 rn , from their Tabi x Reader shorts , so that's why I decided to do this . I appreciate you reading this and feel free to leave a suggestion on the request page:D .