*When Y/N gets Bullied*

*Gender Neutral!*

----------------------

Narrator's POV:

You would usually get bullied at school , often for being the smartest and teacher's pet . However , you would cover your eye the best you could or wherever they hit you so Selever wouldn't take notice . They were just jealous of how better you were than them . One evening , you rushed through the door , throwing your bag down on the floor . You couldn't take it anymore. Grabbing a pillow, you thrusted your head into it and weeped. Of course, Selever was there at the time as usual , so he asked what on earth had happened. It was the first time that you had come home crying . He lifted your chin up , then looking shocked. "I-I what happened to your eye- Y/N"he questioned,  eyes wide in suprise. Selever got up before you could answer and grabbed some antibacterial (I think that's what its called) wipes and tried to carefully wipe the blood off your face . You could slightly feel his muscles tense up while doing so . Selever told you that in morning he would go confront the bully , and make sure they regretted every second of existing . The next day , Selever walked inside the school building holding a loud speaker thingy . He then shouted at the top of his voice , "WHOEVER PUT THEIR HANDS ON MY Y/N , PLEASE SHOW YOURSELF SO I CAN PEACEFULLY BREAK YOUR LEGS". You covered your ears due to the noise . Watching the bully run off , you sighed as you took Selever's hand . Well , due to the injury , he said he was gonna take you off school for a bit to let you recover. And shortly after that , the bully was expelled and was forced to write an apology letter to you . You may have been fine with it , but he wasn't. He patiently waited until the day he actually got to break their legs , slowly , and painfully .

-I hope you enjoyed this one! Let me know if you have any suggestions for future chapters:D

(Sorry this took so long to post , I was having a few hours of breaktime playing CRK)