*Y/N + Selever Being Risky*

Narrator's POV:

You and Selever were Daredevils. You did things like standing near an active volcano, that erupted an hour later, jumping of cliffs , climbing across the Grand Canyon and more. You two were so bored that brainstormed for a few minutes . Selever came up with an idea of setting a house on fire and jumping off it for a video, which you excitedly agreed to . You both went to an abandoned house , with Selever starting to light it on fire while you grabbed the camera . "HEY TIKTOK! TODAY ME AND SELEVER ARE LIGHTING A HOUSE ON FIRE! NOTE: DONT TRY THIS AT HOME!"you shouted over the raging wind , grasping tightly the phone . You placed it at an angle so when you jumped it would look really cool . Selever hurried upstairs and asked if you were ready . He smirked and picked you up . "3...2...1!"he shouted , pressing a button . It blew up , sending the house in flames . Glowing embers of red orange and yellow flew into the air . It reminded you of a movie scene or something you'd saw on YouTube.  Smoke covered the sky , making it hard to see if you looked upwards . You safely hit the ground , well , because Selever wasn't going to let you get hurt . He used his wings to get down safely after the jump . After you two had fled the scene and edited the recording , you posted it on any social medias you had . You smiled at eachother and gave a high-five , signaling well done. He pulled you close and hugged you tightly,  drifting off to sleep , thinking about what to do the next day.

-I hope you enjoy my Selever simps :D (I am part of the pack too)