*Selever Confessing*

Narrator's POV:

You and Selever had been officially friends for 3 years . Over the years , he started falling for you, aka falling in love with you . He decided for the third anniversary of your friendship that he'd confess his true feelings. He prayed that you like him too , since , it would be heartbreaking to be rejected . Selever asked you at lunch to meet him by the Cherry Tree after school next to the local park. You happily agreed to it since you wouldn't have anything to do for night . He quickly rummaged in his bag for the chocolates he brought as a present and took a deep breath . He ws nervous . I mean , who wouldn't be? Especially if it was their crush for ages . As he strolled out the gates , he blushed at the sight of you . You were innocent, in his opinion, and cute . A pink tint spread across his face as he walked towards you. "Ah Hello!"you kindly greeted , waving at him ,"So ...what do you need?" . He held your hand and took another deep breath . "You see Y/N...I've uh..liked y-you- for the past few years of our friendship.."he nervously confessed , breaking eye-contact . You grabbed the collar of his jumper and pulled him down , since he was quite tall . You leant over and kissed him , moving slightly back afterwards. "I don't like you...but..I love you rather" you responded , using your warm smile which always gave him a fuzzy feeling inside. He looked at you half-suprised , but also half-happy . "Mind if I..-"he said , holding his arm . "Heh...of course not"you replied , smiling yet again . He pushed you against the cherry tree , and leant close . His cold breath hit your face . Selever had his arms either side of you , but he used one to side to lift up your chin. Leaning close enough , he passionately kissed you for about roughly a minute then stopped . By that time , you both looked like a blushing mess . Selever grabbed your waist and pulled you close to him . You felt safe by him , which is what you were happy about . You had secretly liked him too , but were too shy to say it . The pressure had been lifted , and you two had a happy time together from then on.

-I hope you liked this one! :D

Let me know if you have any suggestions!