*Y/N pranking Selever*

Narrator's POV:

Since there wasn't anything to do this morning , you thought why not prank Selever . You told Rasazy , Sarv and Ruv that you were pranking him beforehand , making sure he weren't there . You told them what to do and how to act , incase he started getting suspicious . You ran and hid behind a closet door , in one of the unused guest rooms . You heard footsteps coming from above , aka Selever's room, so you stayed quiet . Selever went downstairs and asked if Sarvente had seen you . You just guessed that she said she hadn't . Next thing you knew , Selever was right behind you and picked you up . He took you to his room and locked the door . This was usually the signal were he'd "lecture" you . He started by saying how worried he was about you and along the lines of "that you'd been kidnapped " stuff . He then warned you to not prank him like that again . "Sorry-.."you apologised , looking directly away from him . Selever sat beside you and pulled you close to him . You could feel his cold breath hit your neck . You leant your head over his shoulder and sighed . "I don't mean to appear rude or mean , it's just I get worried about you , since you know..your not immortal, like us..So please , don't do that again"he muttered, wraping his arms around your body . You promised to never do it again and yet again apologised . He unlocked the door but you refused to go , because you felt bad . You stayed with Selever the rest of the night, and didn't leave until he woke up, so he knew where you were , for now.

-Another one is out! I'm gonna try doing around another 5 tonight . Anyway,  feel free to give me ideas for future chapters!