*Arguing with Selever*

Narrator's POV:

When you get in fights with Selever , they can either end well or end brutally . He could easily lose his temper since he was Demon . This time , you two were fighting over an incident earlier . Apparently, Rasazy had lost one of her books which you and Sel knew you had , but she blamed it on him . Selever started getting violent , by throwing anything in his way at you. He changed into a form similar to his mother's Demon form , eyes turning into an ominous pink . Selever grabbed a book and sharply threw it at your head , surprisingly not knocking you unconscious. He then resorted to plan B , which was purely physical violence . (Note : Do not read this part if you are sensitive to abuse / violence ) Selever rushed to you , grasping you tightly so you couldn't escape , almost suffocating you . He repeatedly hit your eye , bruising it and making it bleed heavily . He was about to let out a final blow when someone grabbed him and stopped him . You wearily glanced up , but couldn't make out the figure . Your vision became hazy , then you passed out . You woke up in his room , seeing him pace about nervously. Just a second after, you were making direct eye-contact with each other . He rushed over to you and hugged you tightly. "IM SO SORRY Y/N I-I- DIDNT M-MEAN TO"he cried , begging you to forgive him. His tears started drenching your outfit he was crying that much . "I- uh...calm down"you responded , him looking at you shocked . "Calm D-DOWN?! HOW CAN I IF I NEARLY KILLED YOU IDIOT!"he shouted, then moving back . "I-I-"he stuttered . He seemed really frantic and nervous for some reason . He left the room,  giving you both some personal space before he came back a few hours later . He tried to promise never to do it again , but , was it actually truthful?...

-The end! I know , this isn't the typical thing I'd write but I wnat different themes in this rather than "love" and romance . So yeah- expect some of these chapters popping up now and then .