The Wedding Photographer p.2 - Pete

Pete struggled to sleep that night and stared pitifully at his clock, watching each minute turn to the hour he had been up. He thumbed his cock as it twitched beneath his pants, imagining her beautiful body beneath him. No, he couldn't jerk off to her. He would be an awkward mess tomorrow. Imagining her soft, supple breast in his hand and his tongue in her mouth. He wouldn't be able to look her in the eyes.

He propped a pillow between his legs and rubbed against it, refusing to allow his hand to travel below his waistband. He fell asleep aching and throbbing over the thought of her.

She thought of him as she undressed into her pajamas. What his rough fingers would feel like brushing against her skin when he removed her shirt. What his soft pink lips would feel like kissing in between her thighs as she removed her panties. She slept nude that night, something she rarely did. She held her breast and drifted off, imagining he was holding it and laying beside her.

He watched as she crawled up to him on her hands and knees. She hung her head and prowled, her ass revealed in her short pajama pants and her breasts exposed through the thin pajama shirt material. He steadily opened his legs and she climbed between them, her hands gripped his thighs higher and higher as she rose.

She smelled like coconut and vanilla, her hazel eyes were catlike and dramatic. Her long legs wrapped tightly around him as she straddled him and her long black, satin hair lay messily around her face.

"Are you coming to bed?" She whispered in his ear, stopping to nibble on his ear lobe. He opened his mouth to speak and she went in to kiss him. At that moment, the phone rang and interrupted them. She got off of him and walked off annoyedly. He went to answer the phone and woke up to his actual phone ringing.

"FUCK OFF!" He shouted into the phone.

"What? Fuck you!" Roger shouted back on the other end of the receiver in a state of shock. John quickly swooped in and took the phone.

"Pete, you're late." He said blankly.

"How late?" Pete rubbed the sleep out of his face and began to get out of bed.

"2 hours or so."

"Oh, God!" Pete yelled. "M'so sorry John. I'll be there in 15." He hung up after he heard John grunt. He quickly dressed and ran out the door, completely unaware of the time.

She rolled over in bed and lazily reached for the clock. She gasped when it read four o'clock and jumped out of bed. How had she slept in that late? Pete was probably waiting for her for hours, the poor guy. She ran to the phone and dialed him.

Pete was already at the studio by the time she called. "I'm so sorry Pete, I couldn't sleep last night and my alarm didn't go off," She trailed. "I'll meet you for coffee as soon as you're available and I promise I'll be there." She let out a pitiful laugh. "This is Y/n by the way if you're actively avoiding the phone. Which I understand.. anyways I'm sorry and call me as soon as you get this."

Pete realized the time and ran to the nearest phone. He put on the pants he wore the day before when he was rushing out, and luckily kept her phone number napkin in his pocket.

"Y/n? I'm so sorry I woke up late. My bandmembers had to wake me up, I thought I set an alarm." He apologized profusely.

"Pete!" She laughed. "It's okay, I just called you and left a message."

"Oh?" He was nervous.

"I did the same. I couldn't sleep and woke up like ten minutes ago. Would you be free to get coffee after you're done with..." She trailed off.

"I'm in the studio with my band, I'll be free in an hour or so. Is that okay?"

"Absolutely. Same place but in an hour." She smiled.