dating history

IRIS —— 𝗗𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗚
𝗢𝗩𝗘𝗥𝗩𝗜𝗘𝗪

𝗦𝗘𝗫𝗨𝗔𝗟 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡: bisexual

𝗥𝗢𝗠𝗔𝗡𝗧𝗜𝗖 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡: biromantic.
𝗥𝗘𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗦𝗛𝗜𝗣 𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗧𝗨𝗦: single. ( 'it's complicated' ).

𝗙𝗜𝗥𝗦𝗧 𝗞𝗜𝗦𝗦: mark tuan
𝗔𝗚𝗘 𝗔𝗧 𝗙𝗜𝗥𝗦𝗧 𝗞𝗜𝗦𝗦: 16

𝗙𝗜𝗥𝗦𝗧 𝗥𝗘𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗦𝗛𝗜𝗣: mark tuan
𝗔𝗚𝗘 𝗔𝗧 𝗙𝗜𝗥𝗦𝗧 𝗥𝗘𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗦𝗛𝗜𝗣: 17

𝗙𝗜𝗥𝗦𝗧 𝗧𝗜𝗠𝗘: hwang in-yeop
𝗔𝗚𝗘 𝗔𝗧 𝗙𝗜𝗥𝗦𝗧 𝗧𝗜𝗠𝗘: 21

——— hyerin doesn't really consider herself to be a 'hopeless romantic,' but when it does come to finding someone or being in a relationship, she does her best to make sure that it's worth something. of course, she still takes safety measures as to make sure that she doesn't get hurt if things don't work out the way she hopes or imagines, but with effort from both her and the other person, she's open to giving it her all.

has she felt true love with the people she's been with or talked to? not with her first two relationships, really. although she has felt as if she probably would have if her past relationships had worked out. she's not really rushing to do so, though; she knows that she's busier now than ever, and she's fine continuing to perform and pursue her career.

it's not that she's lonely, she knows she has her friends and family by her side. but besides them, she's spent most of her career — her stages, performances, career — by herself. she sees girl groups and boy groups be close with their members and sometimes she wishes she would have debuted in a group. she likes to tell everyone that she'd be content with either ending up with someone or by herself. yet, a slither of hope still remains inside her where she'll find someone to whom share everything with. an epic love, something and someone that she can consider a soulmate: her other half.

hyerin knows that that day will definitely come soon; she knows that she's a good person with good intentions and a good heart. and when that day comes, she hopes that it'll be a true love where she can pour her whole heart out without a care in the world.

──────────────────────────

IRIS —— 𝗗𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗚
𝗛𝗜𝗦𝗧𝗢𝗥𝗬

IRIS —— 𝗗𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗛𝗜𝗦𝗧𝗢𝗥𝗬