Assassination time

"Speaking"
'Thoughts'
Hatori POV:

We're all sitting silently in our classroom, awaiting the arrival of our octopus teacher. We hear wind sound coming from outside that is followed by the sound of his tentacles squishing against the floor as he enters the door stands in front of us and sets down the roll book .

"All right people, let's get started shall we? Class monitor, if you have would do the honors?" The yellow creature says, directing it at my friend Nagisa.

"Right!" Nagisa says as we all stand up and getting into position.

"Ready? Aim" Everyone aimed their guns carefully.

"Fire!" Nagisa shouts as we all start rapidly shooting at our teacher.

It was loud and chaotic, little pink bullets are shot rapidly and fast , but unfortunately as expected our abnormal sensei dodges fast .

"Oh! Oh my, well why don't I just call roll while you children wear yourselves out." He said before proceeding to call roll. "Isogai."

"Here." Isogai says.

"What's that? I'm afraid I couldn't make it out over all the gunfire." The yellow creature taunts.

"Here!" Isogai says louder.

"Okajima" he calls.

"Here" Okajima says.

"Okuda" he calls.

"Here" she answers.

"Kataoka "he calls.

"Here" she says.

"Kayano" he calls.

"Here" she yells.

"Kanzaki"he calls.

"Here" she answers.

"Suzuki" he calls.

"Here sir" I shouted

Eventually everyone. After he finished roll call,we all looked down tired while panting heavily. We all looked disappointed.

'Just how fast is he?' I panted

"Excellent! All present accounted for, no tardies, congratulations!" Our teacher cheers as we continue to catch our breath.

"He's fast." Nakamura comments.

"No kidding" I say panting.

"The whole class open fired and he doesn't even have a scratch." Isogai complains.

"Just how" I ask.

"No luck today either ay? That's really too bad. What's the lesson here? Numbers are no substitute for inventiveness perhaps?That any hack can point a gun and pull a trigger? Some of Column A ,some of Column B? I get that you're trying to cast the net as widely as possible so to speak , but the approach lacked originality. When the target clocks at Mach 20 , an assassin has to think outside the box ." He says cockily.

'Well that answers my question about how fast he is' I think.

"Ha ,Right. Mach 20. No freaking way that you dodged that hail of bullets!" Maehara complained grumpily.

"He's got a point, I mean these are only BBs right? For all we know, you just stood there and took em' like a champ." Sugino adds to Maehara's comment.

My classmates started mumbling in agreement while our teacher sighs.

"Collect the ammunition and bring it here. As was explained, these are anti-me BBs. Harmless to you but..." He says as he lifts up tentacle and shoots it, destroying it in the process . We all gasped he continued