School trip time, 1st period

Hatori's POV:

A school trip had been announced for next week so we were picking groups. Everyone is buzzing with excitement.

Right now I'm standing next to Nagisa when Kataoka comes over to us.

"Hey guys, you figure out all's in your group?" She asks.

"What" Nagisa asks confused.

'Seems he forgot about the trip' I thought.

"It's mine and Isogai's job to keep track of who's with who so let one of us know" She responds.

"Don't worry I'll tell Isogai when we're ready " I reassure her and smile.

She nods and walks away as Nagisa stands next to me confused. Kayano then walks over while holding a magazine.

"You look confused, she's talking about next week's trip" she explains excited.

"Who in their right mind schedules a class trip this early in the the year?! Unbelievable!" Korosensei says 'sternly' "I cannot say that I approve" We look at Korosenei who's wearing a costume.

'He's totally excited' I thought sweat dropping.

"Then why are you dressed like that ?!"Maehara shouted.

"Geisha really!" Mimura yelled.

" it's actually kinda hot!" Okajima compliments frustratedly.

Koro-sensei immediately changed into his normal clothing and took off the makeup.

"Guilty as charged" he blushed as he sheepishly rubbes his head with a tentacle, "Yes,all right I'll admit it, I'm as excited about this excursion as you."

Me, Nagisa and Kayano look at him smiling sheepishly.

Right now though, we had to head outside for our P.E class which Karma had decided to ditch.

'Typical Karma' I thought.

"Everyone is aware that next week is our big overnight field trip to Kyoto, yeah? Well, not to put a damper on the fun but, your still on the clock." Karasuma says.

"So, are we supposed to kill him there?" Okano asks.

"That is the idea. Kyoto is a very large city, a lot more cosmopolitan than here. For your safety you'll be touring in designated groups. Korosensei will divide his time between you. There are a lot of good sniper nests in the big city. We plan to have sharpshooters posted just about everywhere. Lead your target into the crosshairs and the reward money will be parched down between you and the lucky Marksman. So stick to the sniper friendly route and keep those eyes peeled." Karasuma explains.

"Yes sir." Everyone says in response, though not too enthusiastically.

'I guess we can call this an assassination trip' I thought