School trip time, 2nd period

Hatori's POV:

When we got back to, we all got washed and changed and I treated my bruises then we all, minus Karma,headed to the arcade and now we're watching Kanzaki play.

"Woah! Kanzaki, you're really good at this!" I stated in awe as Kanzaki played an arcade game professionally.

"Hot damn, how the hell are you dodging all of those?!" Sugino exclaimed.

"This is actually starting to get embarrassing" Kanzaki smiled shyly with a blush.

"Look at the way she handles that joystick, smiling like it's no big deal" Sugino commented.

"Oh wow! I had no idea, I mean who knew you'd turn out to be such a video game pro?" Okuda said in amazement.

"I kept it a secret. My family's super strict they don't approve of me wasting time on stuff like this, lately though I feel like I'm over caring so much about what they think.Well what anybody thinks really, I used to get so stressed about how other people saw me I always second-guessed myself.But then Koro-sensei made me realise,it's all about doing the best with what you have being true to the person you are in the inside. " Kanzaki explains as we watched her play .

'I'm glad she feels better now' I thought.

" ACK! They got you! "me and Kayano wailed as Kanzaki just laughed at our reactions.

"I'm just going to say it this place is a dumb" Okajima complains as we're walking down the corridor with Sugino and Nagisa

"Why we gotta sleep in two big dorm rooms separated by gender, the kids in all the other classes get put up in their own fancy suites. " he states.

"Eh it could be worse" I shrug "they could have made us stay in a place where we all stay in one small room with the teachers and only one bathroom" I say .

"Personally, I think it's more fun this way" Nagisa grins.

Then we stop when we notice then stopped short Rio and Fuwa sneaking and looking through a door suspiciously.

"Hey what are you guya doing?" as Nagisa asks I look to the sign and realize that this is the 'men's bath'.

'Wait don't tell me that they are' I deadpan.

"Shh" Fuwa says.

"What does it look like we're doing ,trying to sneak a peek" Nakamura answers with a mischievous grin on her face.

"Seriously" I face palm.

"Wait,that supposed to be our job"Okajima protests.

"That's what you're upset about" I exclaim and at the same time Nagisa sweat drops "It's nobody's job."

"Either way who can resist? " Nakamura asked, sliding the door open "look at the way that outfit is hung, that can only mean one thing.You're a clever guy ,you get what I'm saying " She explains as w see Korosensei's clothes hung up.