Grown-up time

Hatori POV:
Me and Karma are walking to school together and talking.

"So you've been practicing a new song?" Karma asks me .

"Yeah it's on the piano though so if you want to listen you could come to my house and watch after we finish our homework though" I offer him while leaning on his side.

"Sure Im free today anyway" he agrees with a smile.

We arrive at the old campus and I notice a pretty blonde woman at the front of the room hanging off of Korosensei.

"Uh am I hallucinating or is that woman actually hanging off Kororsensei?" I ask a little creeped out and uncomfortable at the scene.

"Don't worry you're alright" Karma answers while rubbing my back just as uncomfortable as I am.

We go to class and seat at our seats.

"Okay, look alive people. Meet our newest addition to the E class faculty." Karasuma says with his usually serious face.

"My name is Miss Irina Jelavich, nice to meet you all!" The blonde woman says, introducing herself.

I hear some of the boys commenting on her gorgeous appearance.

"Talk about a knockout!" Sugino comments.

"Knockers more like" Okajima replies.

"Does anybody else think it's weird she's all over Kororsensei?" Kataoka asks.

'Don't worry Meg I'm pretty sure we're all shocked from the sight' I agree with her.

"We decided to bring on Miss Jelavich in the interest of beefing up the English curriculum. No hard feelings, I hope. She's uh, very qualified." Karasuma explains, the last part directed towards Korosensei.

"No harm in that, is there?" Korosensei answers cheerfully, seemingly not caring.

"She's totally has a thing for Kororsensei I mean she seems nice so, I guess it's kinda cute right?" Kayano whispers to Nagisa and me.

"I don't know ,not to be rude but there's no way someone would be head over-heels for Kororsensei and let's not forget the fact that he's a government secret" I whispers to both of them.

"Yeah you have a point, there's something we don't know" Nagisa whispers in agreement.

I noticed that Nagisa had pulled out his notebook, probably to write in another weakness as Korosensei turns pink and starts blushing.

"He is all about her" Maehara says.

"Yeah no mistaking that face" Kayano replies.

"Yep" I agree.

"Ah...The more I look at you, the more I feel myself drawn in. Those tiny, suppository eyes, you're gelatinous joints, I'm simply captivated by the whole package!" Irina swoons, her face flushed.

She was going a bit over the top there in my opinion, but I suppose some people are just like that.

"Oh my, I uh..." Korosensei starts, sounding a bit flustered as the woman throws herself on him.

I turn to Nagisa and make a puke gesture and he chuckles amused.