Sceond Semsester with many Changes

Felix's POV

I was currently walking to school, it's the second semester in college, spring time, I'll miss I.N as a room mate but I know I'll see him soon.

When I did reach the school I saw I.N and Jisung talking at the front gate so I went to greet my friends.

"Hey guys", I said as I jumped on Jisung who caught me quickly, "Why do you always do that, what if I fall one day", Jisung says as he let me off of his back.

"Nah, I know you won't drop me because I'm your favorite", I said going to hug I.N.

"Hey!, when I tried to hug you, you pushed me away that's not fair", Jisung pouted, "I don't let anyone hug me but Felix, Felix is a special case", Innie said hugging me back.

"It's not fair that your taller then me now but your the youngest", I told him as I let him go, "Hah, shortie", He teased, I was about to stick up the middle finger but innie stop me.

"Hey, I am still an innocent boy, anyways let's go find out where our dorms are", Jeongin says as he sighed.

"Alright, text everyone your room number and who your roommate is once you find out", Jisung said and we all ventured off trying to find our rooms.

When I got to mine I looked at the number, 408, nice that it's an even number, anyways I unlocked it.

When I got went to walk in I walked into something hard, "Ow", I said as I looked up to see a human in front of me.

Taller than me, blonde hair, very piercing eyes, thick lips, nice facial structure, and nice abs, yes he had no shirt on which was making me panic since I'm a bit on the gay side.

"Oh, you must be my roommate", The boy said as he smiled at me, he had a few tattoos, neck tattoo with flowers and many on his right arm.

"Oh Uh sorry about that but yea, I'm Lee Yongbok but you can call me felix", I said smiling at him.

"Hwang Hyunjin, sorry about keeping you in the hall come in", he said moving to the side so I could come in, I also had my suitcase.

"Your room is on the right hand side, also....the bathrooms are connected but luckily they have locks", Hyunjin told me as he put his shirt on.

I went into my room to start setting up, I would say the room design was very nice, the bed was like a loft bed, it had stairs, and under it was enough space to have a little chill den.

It also had a bookshelf on the right side of the stairs and also on the side of the bed.