Chaos with my crunshes crazy saesang and her lackeys

Authors POV

"I WANT ICE CREAM!", Felix yelled as he was currently throwing a fit as he was in little space, "Lix I said no, you had to many sweets already", Hyunjin tells Felix again who starts to cry.

Hyunjin sighs as he watches him sit on his bed with tears in his eyes, today wasn't a good day for Felix, he was pushed into little space once again when he got scared after being cornered by those creeps again at school and hyunjin almost didn't make it in time to save him.

Hyunjin had brought him home and gave him everything he needed but he honestly doesn't want the boy to get sick so he told him no more sweets now he's throwing a fit.

"Baby I don't want you to get sick ok?", Hyunjin said sitting on the bed next to Felix as he hugged the boy.

"Im sorry I made Jinnie angry at me", the boy said sadly, so that's why he suddenly started to cry, is what hyunjin thought.

"You didn't make me angry darling, I could never be angry at you ok", he tells Felix as his cute button nose was now red.

"You promise?", Felix said and Hyunjin smiled at him, "I promise only if you promise to be a good boy ok?", Hyunjin asked and Felix nodded as he pushed his face into the taller males chest.

Soon he was out of his little space but he was still hugging Hyunjin as he relaxed in his arms.

"Sorry", Felix said feeling bad for acting up while in little space because he knew it probably frustrated Hyunjin.

"It's ok Felix, I can handle a temper tantrum", Hyunjin say with a smile, "Don't you think I'm weird or a freak", Felix asked in a low voice but Hyunjin heard it.

He pulled the boy off his chest so they'd look at each other, "Why'd you ask that?", Hyunjin says concerned.

"I just, my parents called me weird for it, when I was in high school everyone bullied and called me a freak when they found out about me being a little, or they'd call me a pick me", Felix explained a little as his face looked sad.

"Felix, your not a freak because of that, it's not your fault, many people regress when they don't feel comfortable and use it as a coping method or when they feel safe around someone, everyone can be a little bit not everyone is, that doesn't make you a freak or weird, I think it's cute, and I like taking care of you as a little, if anyone ever says anything like that to you you tell me ok", Hyunjin tells Felix who smiles happily at his words.

Felix felt his stomach fluttering with butterflies, something he hadn't felt in a while, "Thanks Hyunjin", Felix says hugging him and Hyunjin kisses his forehead.

"Of course", Hyunjin said hugging the small male back, they started to watch a movie soon.

Felix sat on the males lap shyly while Hyunjin back hugged him at the same time, Felix was loving the attention from Hyunjin.

Felix had kinda realized he maybe liked Hyunjin but now he was sure, as he thought about it he blushed.

Hyunjin himself was going crazy over the fact that Felix was wearing one of his black button up shirts he let the boy put on when he begged to wear it when he was in little space and he couldn't tell the cute kitten no.

And he smelled good, Hyunjin nuzzled his face in the males neck, Felix was warm in his arms, it felt nice.

Their cuddle session went on for a very long time, Felix was now in his room on the phone with the group chat, that hyunjin was not in luckily because the boy was busy talking about the male.

"I knew you'd have a crush on him sooner or later", Chan said and Jeongin agreed.

"I bet he likes you too", Seungmin said as he wiggled his eyebrows, Chan could be seen settling his head on Seungmin shoulder as Seungmin was holding his phone as he laid on his stomach on Chan's bed as he was over his boyfriends house.