Getting company for a tongue piercing

Authors POV

"Hyunjinnie!!", Felix yells excitedly as he entered the boys room unannounced and unwarned.

Startling Hyunjin who was currently painting a surprise picture of Felix, he quickly fumbled around to turn it towards the wall so the smaller boy couldn't see.

"What is it Lix", Hyunjin asks the strawberry hair colored male who was currently beaming with happiness at the moment.

"I need someone to go with me, I'm finally getting my piercing today!", he said with a bright smile on his face, "What piercing, what like mines", he asked brushing his own finger over the ringed lip piercing he finally put back in after a few months.

"No, you'll see but you have to come with me to see it", Felix says and Hyunjin smiled at the cutie, "Awe of course I'll come with the kitty~", he said cooing as Felix blushed slapping the boys hand away shyly.

Felix's outfit today was more on the comfortable kind of cute side instead of the extremely bold side, he had on a black white collard oversized shirt and a white skirt underneath.

"Let's go", Felix said grabbing Hyunjins hand and dragging him out of the door with utter excitement, he'd been waiting to get it for a while now, he loved the way tongue piercings looked

"Wait my keys-", Hyunjin started as they left the apartment but Felix giggled as he swung the keys around with his finger, "Sly cat", Hyunjin says grabbing them from the boy.

Felix skipped down the hall and into the elevator, when they got down to the first floor he waved at the lady at the desk and she waved back, happy to see the male in another good mood as he dragged along what she thought was his boyfriend.

"Their so cute, ah I wish someone could love me", she says before going back to reading stories off Wattpad.

When they both got into the car Felix had calmed down a bit more but he was still gravely excited.

Felix attached his gps to Hyunjins car so it'd direct him to the piercing and tattoo shop, when they got there the boy was once again happy and even more excited then when he busted through hyunjins room earlier.

He could barely stay still in his seat as they waited his turn, "Your next hun", A male says to Felix, Felix looked at the man with sparkles in his eyes.

"Really!?", he asked and the taller man couldn't help but smile, he had a bunny like smile with many piercings and tattoos of his own.

"Yep, come on cutie", The male flirts and Felix immediately followed him, leaving a jealous Hyunjin behind.

He didn't like that small interaction one bit.