Tension....

Authors POV

"We don't have any classes today", Felix says to his boyfriend who thought they did but today was Saturday, it's been a few days since they have started dating now.

"Oh right", Hyunjin says making Felix giggle at his silliness, "What are you giggling at hmm", Hyunjin asked going to sit back on the bed with  Felix.

"Nothing", Felix states as he was on his phone, "Sure", he says with a chuckle kissing him on the cheek.

Felix puts down his phone to wrap himself around Hyunjin, wrapping his arms around his neck and legs around the older males waist.

They just silently cuddled together closing their eyes again, Hyunjin wanting to go back to sleep as he brushed his face against Felix's neck and shoulder.

Felix blushed feeling Hyunjins lips brush against his neck as he did, the feeling sent a warm tingle down his spine.

"That tickles", Felix says in a shy flustered tone, "I have an idea", Hyunjin suddenly say's sitting up.

"What?", Felix asks sitting up as well, "Let's go on a date but stay home", Hyunjin says with a sleepy smile.

"But why?", Felix asks as he laid down, right now what Felix had on wasn't helping Hyunjins mind stay on track.

Felix had switched into one of Hyunjins black oversized shirts with Bakugou on it and some black thigh stockings.

He sat on his side with his hand prompting his head up as the shirt hung a little off his other shoulder.

"I just want to", Hyunjin says looking away from him. "Ok, what are we going to do?" Felix asked him suddenly deciding to rub Hyunjins arm a little.

"We can get snacks and watch some good movies." He tells him with a smile. "Ok, I'll make some cookies." Felix says as he crawls down to the end of the bed before getting up and going into the bathroom.

Hyunjin sighs happily before getting up and joining him. Hyunjin wrapped his arms around his waist as Felix grabs his toothpaste.

Lately Felix had been feeling a bit horny, probably because now that they were dating they both kept getting into slightly sexual situations.

Like now Felix couldn't help but blush as he felt Hyunjin pressing against him as he brushed his teeth.

"You smell nice." Hyunjin said as he trailed his hands up his shirt and placed them on his stomach making Felix's skin break out in goosebumps from the warm touch.

"Thank you." Felix mumbled with a smile before going to rinse his mouth out. Hyunjin then brushed his teeth as well before they were done and went into the kitchen.

Hyunjin stayed attached to Felix who was enjoying it but kept getting dirty thoughts. "Hyunjin stop pressing yourself against my butt." Felix said with a red face after he did so again after Felix bent over to grab the cookie tray.

"I'm not meaning to on purpose." Hyunjin said with a chuckle setting his head on Felix's shoulder. "Sureee." Felix said as he starts to add chocolate chips into the cookie batter.

"I'm not." Hyunjin says enjoying being close to the smaller boy. Watching as Felix grabbed the bag and added more chocolate chips.

"What's the white stuff?" Hyunjin asked. "Marshmallows, you like those right?" Felix asked and Hyunjin nods.

"You know we have to eat regular breakfast before we just eat any junk right?" Hyunjin asked him as he goes to grab eggs out of the fridge now.

"Yes, but I wanted you to cook it." Felix says watching as Hyunjin set the eggs on the counter beside him.