Baking and Video games on a Saturday morning

Authors POV

It's been a week since Felix has moved dorms, today was Saturday, he had did all his homework before the weekend so he didn't have to do it.

Felix was going to go live today as he played video games, right now he has on his oversized cat hoodie that had cat ears on the top of the hood and some black shorts that stopped at his thighs, they wouldn't see all that anyway.

He grabbed his ps5 remote before setting up everything and starting the camera.

"Hello Pixies, sadly, you guys requested this game so much I couldn't ignore it, but I do hate scary games", Felix said with a slight pout.

"Today we are playing FNAF security breach, I've seen the game but never had interest in playing it, but for some reason you guys like when I play scary games, probably because my accent comes out when I start speaking English, and I cuss a little too don't I??, anyways let's get started", Felix said before starting the game.

After about 30 minutes he was already about to be done with the game, "Felix, why do you keep screaming", Hyunjin said coming into his room.

"I'm making another YouTube video for my fans, they requested a scary game", Felix said looking up at him.

Hyunjin came around to look into the camera and also so it could see him, he waved into it with a small smile.

"Now their going to comment under this asking who you are and if we're dating", Felix said with a sigh and Hyunjin chuckled.

"Isn't that a good thing", he said before winking and leaving a flustered Felix, "That's my new roommate, you can obviously tell he's popular can't you?, anyways back to the game", felix said talking to the camera again before continuing the game.

When he was done filming he ended it before swiping the camera for his outro, he edited it before posting it.

He stood up from his gaming chair and stretched, he hummed as he started walking to the kitchen.

"Hyunjin why would you flirt with the camera, and me!!, their going to go crazy over that", Felix says with a groan as he looked at him in the kitchen cooking.

Felix sat on the island counter as he watched hyunjin, "They'll be fine, don't you have a vlogging channel also", Hyunjin said turning to look at him.

Felix nodded in his cute little hoodie with a pretty smile on his face, Hyunjin glanced at the boys thighs, they flattened out as he sat down on the counter.

He looked away not wanting to get hard and also not wanting to get noticed, Felix didn't notice he thought he just zoned out.

"What are you making", Felix asked him as ge started vlogging, showing the camera hyunjin as he cooked.

"Eggs, bacon and sausage, decided to make a more home like breakfast for you", he said looking at him and he saw the camera.

"You vlog at the most weirdest and random moments", Hyunjin said with a chuckle beg finishing cooking.

He doesn't mind being in Felix's vlogs, the younger boy had asked him earlier if it was ok to record or if he was ok with being in the video.

"What.. It's a good intro, Anyways hi guys!!, sorry I started the video without my intro but I know you guys are fine, Hi pixies, today this is just a normal Saturday blog, I'm going to make brownies today also so stay tuned for that", Felix said happily speaking to the camera not noticing Hyunjin staring at him.

"Hyunjin cooked today, usually I do it but I guess since I was recording for my gaming channel he went and did it for me, let's hope it's tasty", he whispered to the camera but Hyunjin heard it.