Chapter 5 - Krogan's Attack

(Toothless POV)

I look over to the sea and see three big ships in the horizon. "𝘏𝘦'𝘴 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦" I say nervously while watching the ships get closer and closer.

"𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘰𝘯! 𝘞𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘏𝘪𝘤𝘤𝘶𝘱!" I say to Lopi as we start running to Hiccup.

We climb up the paths and up to the house. " 𝘏𝘦𝘺 𝘛𝘰𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘴, 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵'𝘴 𝘶𝘱?" Hiccup said to me.

I give him a scared expression and a growl. "𝘐𝘴 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘶𝘱?" Hiccup asked me.

I wish he could understand me, this would be much easier. I quickly nod and I run outside to show him.

Hiccup looks up and see all the dragons and hunters that came out of the ships in the horizon. "Krogan" I hear Hiccup whisper in disgust.

"Alright Toothless I will get the rest of the gang set and ready, try to fight them off yourself for a little alright." Hiccup said to me. I nod and go towards Lopi and say "𝘞𝘦 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘧𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮 𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘷𝘦𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘢 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦." I say to him while running down to get ready to fight.

We see many change wings in the distance. "𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘺?" I ask Lopi.

"𝘕𝘰𝘵 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺, 𝘭𝘦𝘵'𝘴 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩." He responds. We stood on a big flat patch of grass ready for a change wing or hunter to drop down.

"𝘏𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘴 𝘢 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘨! 𝘎𝘦𝘵 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘺!" I yell over to Lopi.

The change wing lands in the middle of us. I quickly shoot a plasma bolt at it and hit it. The change wing yelped in pain.

Lopi goes over and tackles it and digs his claw into it, killing it. A few more change wings land near us ready to charge.

"𝘞𝘢𝘵𝘤𝘩 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘢𝘤𝘪𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘵!" I yell to Lopi.

"𝘠𝘦𝘢𝘩, 𝘺𝘦𝘢𝘩 𝘐 𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘪𝘵." He says to me.

2 change wings charge over to me. They both shoot their acid, but I was able to dodge all of the acid. I shoot a plasma bolt at them and hit them both. I fly into the air and dive down shooting another bolt to finish them off.

I see Lopi in a fight with another change wing. The change wing tries to shoot it's acid but it's too weak to get any amount out.

"𝘕𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘱?!" I yell over to Lopi while he still punches the change wing.

"𝘕𝘰! 𝘋𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘐 𝘢𝘮 𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘯𝘰𝘸?" He yells angrily as he finishes off the change wing.

I look over and see Hiccup and the gang coming up to us. "Hey bud, you alright?" Hiccup said to me. I nod happily and Hiccup hops onto my back.

"𝘏𝘦𝘺, 𝘓𝘰𝘱𝘪 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘨𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘣𝘺 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧?" I ask him.

"𝘠𝘦𝘱! 𝘋𝘰 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘮𝘦." He replied to me

. We fly towards the action, hoping to get Krogan away from here.

(Lopi POV)

Well, this has been a weird turn of events.

Now I am fighting for this village I have barely even been in.

I definitely didn't expect myself to fight these dragons. I see a few more change wings drop down near me, ready to fight.

3v1, great.

I try to shoot a plasma bolt and them, but it came out very weakly.

It barely even affected the change wings. How can I win this fight with just pure strength, I really can't.

I go and tackle one of the change wings and try to dig my claw into it.

I was able to get a little jab of my claw into it and I injured one of the change wings.

One of the other one's jumped on the me and tackled me onto the ground. He spit his acid at me and some landed right on me.

I yelp in pain.

The acid started burning on my skin and tearing it apart.

I punch the change wing back and knock them down. The acid was still burning my skin and it was very painful.

The other change wing came in and tackled me to the ground and digged his claw into my body.

I scream in agony as I try to push him away.

I see blood fall from my body and I started to get dizzy. I tackle the change wing and start punching it in anger.

I finish it off and try to regain my focus.

My vision got blurry and dizzy. I saw buildings caught on fire and smoke everywhere.

I look back to see 3 hunters with swords facing right at me.

I can't fight anymore, I am losing blood and getting weaker by the second.

"Well look what we have, another nightfury!" One of them said.

" Yep! I guess we are going to get a good paycheck today!" Another said.

I can not let these guys kill me, what am I going to do, I felt like I was going to pass out any second.

They started coming closer and I backed away from them.

I start running but I quickly fall to the ground in pain.

I look over and see my leg all burned and bleeding.

I see the hunter raise his sword, ready to kill me.

This is it.

This is the end.

I guess I have to accept my fate.

I see the sword come closer to me.

Right when the sword almost came to me. I see a black figure shoot some kind of purple light, before I can comprehend what happend, I pass out cold.

Chapter 5 done! What do you think will happen to Lopi? Sorry for no updates for a few days, I was busy. Stay safe! Thanks for 50+ reads!

Word count: 925