Chapter 13 - A Brand New Discovery

(Lopi POV)

I quickly storm out of the dome and quickly try to leave without making a scene. I decide to go back to my den and think about what just happened. 

While going to my den I ran into Melora again. 

"Oh uh hey Melora." 

"Hey, is uh everything alright you seem stressed." She asked me concerned.

  "These humans made me chose a rider. Luckily Toothless let me leave without needing too choose.

"Humans?! You never told me there were humans here." Melora said while panicking a little.

 "No, need to worry I think. These humans were fine until they did that too me. Other than that. They are fine." I say to her.

 "Why have you not seen humans here? They are everywhere." I say to Melora. 

"Well, I didnt want to be seen and plus I need to take care of my sisters." 

"Makes sense."

I quickly change the subject and say "Have you heard of the island of Furia before?"

 "Uh, er yeah. I believe my family lived there before!" Melora said to me.

 "Wait, so you know the place?"

 "Pretty sure. I think I have been their a few times." 

Wow. I didn't know she knew so much about it! Maybe I can find more information about the place.

 "Why did you leave?" I ask her. "I don't really like talking about it.." She said sadly. 

"Oh, I guess you don't need to say." "No, I will. There was a massive war that broke out a few years ago. My parents had to fight in it. I never knew if they made it out alive. They only told me to get out. So I took Orla and Eldora and just left. We traveled around and we were too scared to come back." Melora said to me.

 "Oh, er am sorry." I said to her.

 "I know how it feels to never see your parents again." I added on.

 "Oh, uh what do you mean?" She asked me curiously.

 "When I was 8 I was taken away from my family by hunters. I was able to escape and lived on my own since then. Now I am 16 so about half my life was on my own." I say to her. 

"I guess we got a lot in common." She said sarcastically. We had a little laugh and she said "How about we keep talking in my den, I don't want humans to see us." Melora took us to her den and we got in and see her two younger sisters.

 "Well how is this? Eldora asked Melora. 

"He is one of the dragons who gave us his home. We are just going to talk a little alright?" "Okay!" We sit down and continued are conversation. "So, why are you intrested in Furia?" She asked me. 

"I think my family might be there. I really want to go to see if they are possibly there." "Do you remember where the island is?" I ask her.

 "Off the top of my head." "Only problem is that it takes a few weeks to get there no matter where you are." She said to me. "Have you ever want to go back again?" I ask her.

 "I was actually planning on it too go back soon." "I feel like that war that was going on has probably ended." She said to me. "Do you want to possibly go with me? I don't know if you want to stay here." She also said. 

"I'd love to come! I dont want to stay here. I have nothing to lose here." I say to her. Maybe it is finally time to find my family and leave this place I am excited. 

"Perfect. Just practice your flying and we can get going when we are both ready. Maybe you should ask the other dragon if he wants to come. What was his name? 

"His name was Toothless" "Ah okay. Maybe you should ask him.

 "Well, he said he did not want to leave here. No bother to ask to me honest. I am pretty sure he is mad at me." I say to her. "Alright, give me a few days and then we get set out alright?" "Got it thanks." 

I walk out of her den and into then bright sun. This is great I can finally leave this place and maybe even find my family this is great. I can not wait too go! I jump happily back into my den ready for a new adventure.

Chapter 13 done! Will Lopi leave Toothless and go to Furia with Melora? What do you think he will do! Have a good one.

Word Count: 780