16

Harry's POV:

"That's it?" I ask Niall, looking at the photo of the building he has on his laptop.

"One hundred percent, license plate matches the one that took him," Niall tells me, typing away on his computer, trying to pull up the address.

I wait anxiously, the boys behind me feeling the same as Niall grasps at anything he can get, trying his best to analyze the image and find an address.

Lord knows how he got the image.

"Got it!" He yells after a moment, allowing all of us to breathe for just a second.

"Where is he?" Edward asks not a second of hesitation.

"Not too far from here. 20 minutes tops. I already forwarded the address to Harry's phone." Niall says quickly.

With that I am sprinting, the boys and my team behind me.

I don't think my legs have ever carried me faster in my life but the second I am into my car, with Louis's brothers in the back seat, I am pealing out of the parking garage.

The team is hot on my tail in their own car.

I break countless speed laws, not exactly caring about my own safety at the moment, only my Louis's. The thought of the things that could be happening to him as we speak is horrifying.

The address as Niall said wasn't too far, I made it there in less than ten minutes. But pulling up at the address set me off slightly.

"This can't be it," Liam says, looking at the nice building.

"Niall doesn't mess up, this is it," I say, confidently.

I don't wait for anyone else before running into the building, using my strength to break down the front door.

I sprint into the space, searching for any hint of Louis in the typical-looking house.

Louis's POV:

I felt myself getting weaker the longer the man was gone, but if it was weakness in exchange for more pain, I'll take it.

My body was numb with pain, the feeling from the beating yet to leave my body, and the fear of it yet to leave my mind.

It predominantly was in my abdomen but my head hasn't stopped throbbing for a moment either.

"You awake down here bitch." The haunting voice comes back as the man bangs on the wall, flickering the lights a bunch.

I couldn't even respond even if I wanted to. I'm drained, can't move my body or my mind.

"Louuuiisss," He holds out my name while he walks down the stairs and over to me.

When I don't move, he sends a kick to my back, I just move with the kick, rolling onto my stomach.

"Grow up, you're fine. I haven't touched you for hours." He mocks, poking me a bit with his foot.

I just whimper a bit at the feeling, his foot going straight to my sore ribs.

"P-please," I beg him to stop, begging the world to let this stop.

"I thought I told you that you don't get to tell me what to do." He says before spitting on my face, the gross substance getting in my eyes.

I nod a bit, honestly cursing myself for managing to make him mad within two seconds of him being down there.

"You seem to be nice and calm now. So are you ready to have some fun?" He says and I have to hold back from screaming no at the top of my lungs, though I don't think I could even if I tried.