29

Louis's POV:

"Bye, buddy!" Edward calls out as I close the door a bit too harshly, still a bit frustrated with him.

I put the hood of my jumper over my head as I quickly carry myself into the school building, knowing I'm already pushing it with my timing to be able to get to maths on time.

I ignore the countless bodies I try to gently brush past as I walk toward my classroom, all of them laughing and yelling at their own conversations.

I eventually make my way to my classroom, where I quickly set down my bag as the bell rings.

However, when the school bell stops its obnoxious ringing, the sound doesn't stop in my head.

A loud tedious high pitched ringing rings through my ears, causing all my other senses to blur.

My vision begins to get dizzy as if the whole room is swinging from side to side.

"Louis? Are you okay?" My maths teacher's voice asks, the sound of worry evident in his voice.

I nod ever so slowly as I try to set my hand down on my desk to steady myself. But with my lack of accurate vision, I feel myself missing the desk entirely and suddenly falling flat to the ground as everything around me blurs deeper.

"Louis!" Is the last thing I heard before everything turns black.

It feels like centuries before I am waking up again, now with the ringing dulled but a pounding headache added to the mix.

The sound of Liam's whisper yelling voice is the first thing I hear.

"You are making all of this worse for him Edward, he is already having anxiety about Harry and he doesn't need you contradicting every decision he wants to make." He says sounding mad.

My mind can't fully comprehend his words as I start to come out of my dreary state, my eyes not even able to open yet.

"I'm not contradicting anything. I'm just saying I don't have to be nice to some asshole that broke his heart, we trusted him, Liam, you know how much he hurt Louis. And I don't get why you are being nice or even allowing him to get near Louis." Edward argues about.

Me, they are talking about me again. And Harry now? They are fighting the same way they were yesterday, I suppose about the same thing.

"He didn't want to hurt him, he wanted to protect him. And clearly, I was right to let him see Louis because Lou is already happier." Liam argues back.

I try to force my eyes open, wanting to let them know I am awake so they can stop fighting. Stop fighting about me.

"Happier? Are you fucking with me right now? We are sitting in the fucking school nurse's office right now because he passed out. Yeah, he's just soooo much happier." Edward says, using a tone I have never heard him use.

Liam scoffs in response.

"You know damn well that has nothing to do with Harry. He passed out because we can't get him to eat Edward. We are failing him." Liam says, his tone getting slower and sadder at the end.

Edward sighs as well as they stop fighting.

"I don't know what to do Liam. If we don't get him better soon we are going to have to admit him to a clinic or something." Edward says and I nearly whimper.

"I want you to trust me, Edward. I know that Harry is going to help, Harry is going to bring our Louis back. But Harry can't help him if Louis is constantly worried about making you upset." Liam says, his voice still calmed now.