1. 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦

𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑

A girl is sitting on her bed and reading a novel just when a girl comes and screams..

"Avuuuuu!" And avneet's book fell from her hands.

"what the hell Yaar reem! Who shouts like a mad person?" she shouts after seeing her only mad best friend and soon-to-be Bhabhi not to forget that.

"Obviously girl me and me only" she said proudly.

"Why? Are you getting married?" Avu joked while rolling her eyes.

"How did you know?" She asked with a surprise face.

"REALLY? YOU ARE GETTING MARRIED!" Avu asked with widen eyes and jaw dropped and a huge amount of excitement in her eyes.

"NO! I was just joking" Reem replied and she started laughing while avu scrunched her nose angrily and took a pillow and threw at her with a great force which hits her on head and avu started laughing.

"Stop showing your big teeth " reem said while rolling her eyes

"My teeth are not big ok! Now shut the fuck up and tell me why you screamed a while ago?" She asked after stopping her laughter.

"Ohh yeah ukw!-" Reem was speaking with Excitement.

"No I don't know" she said in a duh tone while cutting her off.

"We are going to shopping!" She said while ignoring her previous sentence and jumping with Excitement.

"WHAT? WHY? why god you are being so cruel today with me?"
She said in a overdramatic way.

"Oy! Drama Queen done?" reem said folding her arms over her chest and looking at her with narrowed eyes.

"No! Not yet I have to go shopping with Shopping Queen! Like seriously I am just leaving this world" she said

"Wow! Then there will be soo much space in this world" Reem said chuckling.

"REEEEEM! you just get lost from here you fat girl!" Avu said angrily with wide eyes.

"hey! I am not fat!" Reem protested
And before avu could reply door opens revealing Sonia aunty.

"Hey girls! What are you both doing?" She said with normal face.

"She called me FAT mom" Reem said whining like a kid and pointing at avu.

"What! Mom she said I am a LOAD for earth!" while avu snapped not before making a haw face.

"Okay! Means everything is normal😌" Sonia aunty replied

"Yeah it is mom" A Voice came Of course it is jai guys!

"jai! Watch out!" Avu shouts when he was about to sit And due to her sudden shout jai got unbalanced and fell on floor with a thud and reem and avneet hi-fied and burst out laughing.

"What the hell girls! Just now you both were fighting and now teamed up against me" jai shouted while rubbing his back.

"It is always fun brother dear" avu replied laughing.

"What! Seriously you too Yaar reem you are taking her side you are MY girlfriend!" Jai said whining.

"After being avu's bff" She said and Sonia aunty just chuckled and shook her head in disbelief.

"I'll show you when you are alone with me" He said to reem while smirking and getting up from floor.

"Make sure you close windows!" Avu teased them while smirking.

"Why windows and not door?"
Reem said confusingly.

"You both will not like if I take something to blackmail someone right?" Avu said while her smirk grew bigger.