3. 𝐈 𝐚𝐦 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲...

𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑

After talking with Sid VA went out from his room and sat in hall when abhinavi came and started asking questions.

"Mom did he agreed?"

"Did he listened to you?"

"Is he ready for marriage?"

"Did you show her pic of avneet?"

"SHUT UP!!" VA shouts And both immediately shut their mouths.

"No he said a big fat No to marriage like not her he said he will not marry to anyone" she said sadly.

"So now what will you do mom?" Abhi asked being a curious creature on Earth.

"Nothing I'll just go and talk with Sonia about marriage without letting him know"

"But mom will it be a good idea? Like when he get to know about this how will he react?" Vaish asked worriedly.

"I don't know how will he react but let's try"  VA said while fiddling her fingers.

"Hmm.." They both just hummed in response and VA went from their to get ready as she is going to Kaur mansion and abhinavi started doing their work after sometime VA came downstairs and went to Kaur mansion.

𝐀𝐕𝐍𝐄𝐄𝐓 𝐊𝐀𝐔𝐑

I am totally fine! Noooo I am not at all fine why? Because from last 1 hour we all means Reem, dad and me are listening to mom's lecture and there jai is enjoying it as if he is watching a circus that too from past 1 hour huh!! I'll see him later and suddenly door bell rang hash!!! Finally!!! God bless him/her whoever is it door he/she is surely an angel.

(A/N: this is me like literally me when me and my cousins are hearing a lecture from mom and someone comes😌😂)

"I'll go and open the door" I quickly said that. But but do you seriously think my life is soo easy?

"Are..wait na avu where are you going? You are my sister na you should sit I'll Go and open the door it's ok hmm" she said pushing me on couch but before she goes dad and I pushed her on couch.

"Are re beta why are you taking soo much difficulty hmm? I'll go and open the door" dad said.

But guys do you really think we will let him go so we three started pushing each other on couch saying that I'll go I'll go.

"Ohhh! You! Come inside na come come" we heard a voice.

It was mom's voice just then we noticed that mom has already went and open the door while we were playing Tom&Jerry. And then an aunty came almost of mom and dad's age and must say she was looking very pretty.

"Ohooo Vibha after soo long hnn? Nice to meet you" dad said when he reached at door.

Ohh her name is Vibha aunty then mom hugged her and she also hugged her and me and re went and took her blessing and then jai took blessing

"Ohh sorry I forgot to introduce her so she is Vibha Nigam, Nigam industries belong to her and she is mine college best friend" Mom introduced her to us when it hits her that we all don't know who is she.

"Hey! Mine also" Dad said in between and we all chuckled while mom said in between her chuckles..

"Ya ya yours also Vibha sit na"

"What happened Vibha? You looked tensed and what brings you here?" Dad asked once she made herself comfortable on couch.

"Actually I wanted to talk about Sid.."

"Wait who is Sid?" Me being a curious bean I asked them suddenly and all attention was on me now.

"Actually I was just curious hehe!" I said chuckling nervously.