49: Mother!

AVNEET NIGAM

2:08 p.m

"Woah! The attitude." A high pitched woman like voice came from a dark corner.

She was walking towards me with a smirk. Why do I think I have seen her? But I can't remember it.

"hello! daughter- in- law!"

Now, that took me off guard. Who the fuck she is? And why the hell is she calling me her daughter- in- law?  I feel a bit sick because she carried a bad vibe. A sick one. The one which you should avoid at any cost but as I am out of options right now, I can't really avoid her.

"Oh! So, my dear son haven't told you yet? That's so bad of him to keep the person whom he claims to love in dark. Don't you think?" She spoke, seeing clear confusion on my face.

But what did he didn't tell me?

"Aww, let me break the ice I am Kennedy jones and mother of your husband" I felt like all air was sucked out of my lungs in once.

"What? no, I don't believe you! You are lying, his mother is Vibha Nigam!!" How dare she lie to me that too on my face about something like his mother??

"Too bad but why would I lie? and do you see any similarities between them? Nah! why does he look like an american a bit rather than all Indian if she is his biological mother? because he has my  genes and you would know Abhishek too, why does his, mine and your Husband's eye colour are same? Hazel one?" 

She points out and just then I noticed her eye colour is also hazel and even some features of sid matches with her. What the fuck? She...she is his mother than who is mom? Then, suddenly I remembered I saw Kennedy's photograph in Sid's room, once. Fuck! 

This all is so fucked up like if she is his mother! why did she showed up now only? Did she and dad got divorced? and why the fuck am I kidnapped by her? What's happening here?

"Why did you showed up now?" I asked.

"Well, because I need my son here so I can look at him all broken by using you as a bait, snatch his happiness, because he don't deserve one. He has to pay back for sending me jail and I need to finish him off before he finishes me off. I will ruin all his happiness like I did years ago and let him suffer." I stared at her in horror. She is so sick.

"you are a fucking psychopath!! Who does such a thing to her own son, you bitch!!" I screamed at her, cause the moment she blurted out all the shit my common sense went out of window.

Well, she didn't liked it as she punched my jaw. Hard. I looked at her eyes which had gone dark, lifeless and cold. 

"Fuck!" I cursed as blood spurted out of my mouth.

"You keep your mouth shut!! This is my territory and I do as I please. Look at that blood, the look on his face will be worth watching when he sees you in such condition or is it gonna get worse?" She smirked like a psychic, now I know for sure she is mentally ill. She fucking needs medical treatment.

"What do you want to do to her son?" She asked Ishaan, the low life bastard who just stood there like a disappointment he fucking is with an excited face. How many sons she possibly have?

"ohhh! Meet Ishaan, my step son who obeys rather than those two idiots who came from my womb" She rolled her eyes at that. My hands formed a fist.

Control, baby. It's not the right time.

I listen to her, knowing that she is true and I am already in danger.

"Well, I would like to fuck that tight pussy of her and hear her screams from that smart mouth of hers as I fuck her till she forgets that bastard." He smirked while I felt my eyes go wide.